Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

LIVERPOOL [2012] rewatch

Very nice Quebecker one featuring Stéphanie Lapointe a very talented singer/songwritter that also does acting. That is her first feature film and man, she's so freaking good. Story is about a girl that works in a bar at the clothes thing and meets a journalist dude that trying to find a girl being kidnapped. She is far from understanding all that buzz around Cellphones, Facebook Twitter and all but the guy needs it so slowly she understand it a bit more. Some extremely well shot scenes but what comes up from it is definitely the marvelous story. A fun one.

And boy this girl is woah so cute. big_smile

http://img.src.ca/2012/07/26/635x357/120726_6k8gc_liverpool_sn635.jpg

ENCHANTED [2007] rewatch

What a truely wonderful performance by the lovely hot Amy Adams in this one. This movie is pure Disney enjoyement and I'm a real sucker for these so all I'll say about this one is BRAVO!!! big_smile

WRECK IT RALPH [2012] rewatch

Man this is one of the best animations I've seen recently and each time I watch it, more I love it. That little girl is so freaking HILARIOUS. It's such an amazingly cool story and the graphic work is just PHENOMENAL!!! Great good fun.

BANDSLAM [2009] rewatch

Man I'm such A HUGE FREAKING FAN of this one mainly because of my lovely sexy as mad Vanessa Hudgens and Ali Michalka but primarily because of the insanely cool as mad story. And boy, they go in the true home of ALL PUNKS, the great as H3LL N-Y CBGB so how could I not LOVE it really... lol

But man, Vanessa is incredibly BRILLIANT in it, she totally steals the damn show. Yup I love the girl, always have always will...

http://media.tumblr.com/4ca2654cc90d6f070e706d2ccd8e1a40/tumblr_inline_mryumuk2uz1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-07 14:08:18)

Speed 2: Cruise Control

Full Tilt Boogie - documentary about the making of From Dusk Til Dawn

Last edited by Ash's missing hand (2014-02-07 21:32:46)

Machete Kills: This film is sooo bad, in so many ways! I mean that in a good sense though. I like a film that can poke fun at itself, and this follow-up does a good job at it. Rodriguez, is one of my favorite directors. Unlike many big name Hollywood directors,  the man isn't afraid to make movies that "take a chance."

The only down side of the film; is that we are left hanging for the next installment. Which isn't so bad.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/29/woodstockdirectorscut19.jpg

Underdog wrote:

Machete Kills: This film is sooo bad, in so many ways! I mean that in a good sense though. I like a film that can poke fun at itself, and this follow-up does a good job at it. Rodriguez, is one of my favorite directors. Unlike many big name Hollywood directors,  the man isn't afraid to make movies that "take a chance."

The only down side of the film; is that we are left hanging for the next installment. Which isn't so bad.

Hahaha you guys make me laugh with all your hate for this one. I dig it. Guess I'm the only crazy enough for that. Hey, how could I not, Vanessa Hudgens AND MY AMBER HEARD wooooooooo!!! And I'm not even talking about Alexa Vega incredible breast, Sofia Vergara Boobies guns. But I loved Machete's lines in this. Machete don't text. lol

HUBBLE 3D [2010]

Man what a phenomenal journey into Space that film is. GORGEOUS images and fantastic story. Fun that it's DiCaprio that does the narration. And man incredibly beautiful images. Stars are truely the most beautiful things in the Universe. WITH Northern Lights. smile
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-08 14:21:58)

Lone Survivor. Had me flag waving. But really well done and enjoyable.

kXnPunk wrote:
Underdog wrote:

Hahaha you guys make me laugh with all your hate for this one. I dig it. Guess I'm the only crazy enough for that. Hey, how could I not, Vanessa Hudgens AND MY AMBER HEARD wooooooooo!!! And I'm not even talking about Alexa Vega incredible breast, Sofia Vergara Boobies guns. But I loved Machete's lines in this. Machete don't text. lol

* Oh, by no means do I hate the film.  Just the opposite.*

HUBBLE 3D [2010]

Man what a phenomenal journey into Space that film is. GORGEOUS images and fantastic story. Fun that it's DiCaprio that does the narration. And man incredibly beautiful images. Stars are truely the most beautiful things in the Universe. WITH Northern Lights. smile
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

Last edited by Underdog (2014-02-08 16:52:22)

^^^
Mmm WHAT??? lol

Bad is good is that what you're saying??? If so I definitely agree. Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-08 17:39:48)

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Mmm WHAT??? lol

Bad is good is that what you're saying??? If so I definitely agree. Hahaha

Yup, that's what I'm saying! Maybe the word "corny" better fits? No matter, it was a lot of fun to watch.

^^^
Insanely hilarious means fun so yeah I agree. Finally someone that has some sense. lol

BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR [2013]

Oh boy what a magnificent piece that was. I'm still troubled and amazed. Such a great, great story that is and woah the spectacular acting. No wonder it's got the Cannes price. Bravo, bravo, bravo. An insanely good one really. I truely recommend it...

IMDb wrote:

Adèle is a high school student who is beginning to explore herself as a woman. She dates guys but finds no satisfaction in their company, and is rejected by female friends who she does desire. She dreams of something more. She meets Emma who is a free spirited girl whom Adèle's friends reject due to her sexuality, and by association most begin to reject Adèle. Her relationship with Emma grows into more than just friends as she is the only person with whom she can express herself openly. Together, Adèle and Emma explore social acceptance, sexuality, and the emotional spectrum of their maturing relationship.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-08 20:30:03)

Captain America: The First Avenger, definitely one of my favourite marvel movies

Rewatched Hubble 3D, so amazing like nuts.

SIXTEEN CANDLES [1984] rewatch

Such a brilliant classic that doesn't miss at all. And boy, I'm such a crazy fan of Molly Ringwald which is truely extraordinary in this one. She ROCKS!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m46ez8QAMc1qkyz1oo1_500.png

^^^ Love that flick.  But I'm sure most folks of our generation, guys and girls alike, love just about everything John Hughes ever did.

^^^
Words of truth my friend. He was MAJOR back then. smile

JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE [2006] rewatch

Man I dig this flick. These girls are such freaking Bitches that everytime seeing what they do to Tucker I'm saying to myself, poor guy... lol

But wow what a GORGEOUS cast of chicks... Brittany Snow, Arielle Kebbel, hot as mad Sophia Bush and Ashanti man, just seeing these 4 girls and I'm hooked. And of course mommy's Jenny McCarthy, the Playmate from the past... But yeah a very funny teen film. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-09 18:49:36)

Love Sixteen Candles!!  I watched part of Dallas Buyers Club...great movie from what I saw.

Big Damn Movie - documentary about the fan response to Firefly being cancelled

^^^
Yeah I'm part of the Browncoats fandom and that was really cool the insane support we gave this fight back then. Sadly it made no effect to the decision as it never does... That's a big part in the decision of Whedon to boot up Serenity. Thanx Joss boy, appreciated. Yup, HUGE fan of the ship's crew. River OWNS ALL. And very sweet little documentary this one is. smile

Check this Browncoats Unite thingy, cool.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvedx1 … shortfilms

MUHAMMAD ALI'S GREATEST FIGHT [2013]

Ali's to me the best boxer EVER so this film about the judgment he went true is an absolute blast. And man, it's freaking PLUMMER dude's a master of his art. But there's also another king, Sir Langella. Very well put up script. Yep. Banzaïcly great.

Now I gotta play Punch Out. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-10 20:58:46)

Eurotrip.

I really liked it

Jack Reacher - not what I expected.  Cruise was like the "Chili Palmer" of action heros in this one.

Star Trek Into Darkness - thought it was very cool.

Captain Phillips - pretty much knew how it was going to end since it was a true story, but cool to see how they pulled it off.

Hot Tub Time Machine.

Last edited by Ragnbone (2014-02-10 22:22:48)

LOUIS CYR [2013] rewatch

Fat and funny Antoine Bertrand proves he can also do period dramas perfectly and not only that dude from the Bougon family.

History lesson: Quebec as his share of strongest men in the world. Ferre Giant, Big Antonio to name a few but the baddest of them all is really Louis Cyr. Dude was crazy mad and strong as 50 Hulk together. lol

And this film portrays his story a magnificent way. Kick ass acting, story line and especially acting. What a great hommage to this dude that'll stay a legend for all of us living in La Belle Province. smile

EPIC [2013]

This film is just well freaking EPIC!!! Such a beautiful and extremely funny one this is. M.K. is great and is voiced by my sweet sexy lovely gorgeous Amanda Seyfried. A lovely work of animation with kick ass story. smile

10 YEARS [2011]

Friends get together after not having seen each others for 10 years.
Tatum is cool so is his wife, Jenna, she's hot and great. And as always, Rosario Dawson steals the show. Man this girl is so damn good. Fun watch during my night meal. smile