Topic: Ok, who's watching "Resident Evil" tomorrow??

I'll probably watch it on Saturday evening. Tomorrow, I'm picking up a copy of "Death Proof" and God willing, next Tuesday, I'll rent "Bug". Maybe I'll even check out the re-issue of "Suspiria". "Death Proof" was obviously partly inspired by that Argento classic (i.e. the scene where Pam meets her fate).

Last edited by alex1176 (2007-09-20 22:17:08)

Re: Ok, who's watching "Resident Evil" tomorrow??

I'm planning to see it b4 work and start writing a review during the time between the end of the film and the start of my shift an on my break.  Hopefully will have one up sometime tomorrow night or sometime on Saturday.

im interested in seeing as im always good for seeing zombies take over the world even if it is just las vegas in this one.i did see something of worth as their was a quick fight scene where alice was fighting a zombie and i think it had a lickers tongue.i also noticed rammstein isnt on the soundtrack but the guitarist has a new band on the soundtrack instead-if that matters to anyone

why isn't siena guillroy in it?

Sadly because of payment for school, my bank is wiped clean.  And i can't get free movies on opening weekend.

So, will have to wait for Tuesday to see it.

I will be seeing this not until Tuesday. Even though i do still enjoy the other ones, but i think this might be better atleast the 2nd one at that. But i still enjoy all the RE movies. Which i'm still saying, if they are going to make a RE 4, base it on the actual video game where it took place in a village. That game was and still is the best RE game by far.

oh damn i forgot it came out today...i already made plans...i'll see it on Sunday smile

I am a die hard RE fan of the game and the movie and I will be seeing with Dee tommorrow.