Topic: should there be a michael vs jason movie??

should there be a movie with only michael and jason?

if so?, what do you think the plot should be?
and how would they meet??

Re: should there be a michael vs jason movie??

no

I'm a huge Halloween fan but I wouldn't like the idea of a Myers vs anyone film though.

Let me think about that. That's a real brain teaser. Oh wait. Ummmmmmm. Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!

naw, i dont think so

Nope.
It would be pretty dull I think.
And probably crappy.

Nah.  I am not a big fan of crossover films like that.  And Michael is more of a creepy stalker, so I dont think he is well suited for a Vs. movie.

One crossover that I think would be good cheesy fun though would be Chucky vs Leprechaun.  I'd love to see those little guys go at it.

No... all my reasons are stated by people above me

I think a crossover film with Micheal would be cool, but I think Jason would kill him too easily simply because Jason doesn't die as easily.  Though I haven't seen any Micheal Myers films, I am under the impression that he has yet to be killed (still mortal).  So I think a Micheal vs Leatherface would be a cool movie to see.

vorwald2006 wrote:

I think a crossover film with Micheal would be cool, but I think Jason would kill him too easily simply because Jason doesn't die as easily.  Though I haven't seen any Micheal Myers films, I am under the impression that he has yet to be killed (still mortal).  So I think a Micheal vs Leatherface would be a cool movie to see.

No, Myers is the same way.......you can't kill him or evil.:P

You no what I think "here we go more of sickfucks rants" no seriosuly I think there should b a team up movie not a movie where the fight and win nothin a movie where they meet and kill togather

i think that is a terrible idea.

Ummm....not unless they can think of a REALLY good story.

no

Well, I was against a Freddy vs Jason movie, and I ended up really enjoying that one... But I think it worked well beacause of the contrast between the 2 characters (you know, the little arrogant loudmouth vs the strong silent type!) But Mike Myers and Jason are too similar, there wouldn't be much to do in the way of interaction or dialogue. Maybe Chucky vs Myers, or that Chucky vs Leprechaun idea, that would be funny as hell!

Constantce wrote:

no

I don't know man, but that Goalie is pissed!

Last edited by PhilnEdee (2007-10-03 20:13:55)

nah..leave it be

Personally I thought hte Freddie and Jason crossover was uber-cheesy.

I  think with Jason and Mike that they are too similar and I think it would really be a standstill and after a while they would end up becoming best friends, hit the pub, then go on a slicing spree together.

Hmm...  perhaps it could be a fun movie.

I like the chucky, leprechaun idea that could be a fun movie..

but NO Michael vs. movie EVER!!!

i would say,no
With horror movie these days, it could happen

This is a terrible idea. Stop the crossovers already. hollywood needs to think of new ideas no trying to ressurect old movies and only end up killing them a second time. for example jason takes manhattan.. movie sucked!! and then they thought how could we make it worse!! enter Jason X. it was bad enough when the muppets went into space but hollywood had to drag Jason up there too.

- besides could you imagine the dialog for that movie... neither of them talk at all. mind you it would make writing the scritp a whole lot easier and maybe you could trick the actors into being paid by the word!!! hahahah

grubi666 wrote:

Well, I was against a Freddy vs Jason movie, and I ended up really enjoying that one... But I think it worked well beacause of the contrast between the 2 characters (you know, the little arrogant loudmouth vs the strong silent type!) But Mike Myers and Jason are too similar, there wouldn't be much to do in the way of interaction or dialogue. Maybe Chucky vs Myers, or that Chucky vs Leprechaun idea, that would be funny as hell!

I agree with you grubi666, 2 silent killers would make a dull movie. It's not good to follow up from a good one that had at least one charasmatic character to add comedy and a silent but powerfull killer to add most of the gore to go and have the next film with 2 silent killers who can't even talk. I think they should stop that new idea before it gets worst or suffer the same fate as all the other horror series like Halloween, Friday 13 and etc....They should just leave it with just Freddy vs Jason.

No

I remember reading about a Freddy vs. Jason movie in Fangoria when I was like eleven, and then it finally comes out= when I'm in my twenties!. Waited so patiently for what sounded like a badass idea. Was it worth the wait: HELL NO! I think it would have been better if it were done back in the hayday of slasher horror. CGI, and karate kicking action scenes, along with a shot of modern teenage angst, drug this movie straight to the mucky bottom of Crystal Lake. Could these movies actually be made to work? I don't know....I don't think Mikey vs Jason is going to do anything for the genre, at this point.

Last edited by horrormonger (2007-11-12 02:02:15)