Topic: Dead Rising sequel

Okay, no official news has been released on whether their will be a Dead Rising sequel, but Capcom has showed some interest in making one. Dead Rising sold thousands of copies and recieved tons of positive feedback. Due to this, Capcom has added a question to the end of their Dead Rising survey asking if gamers would buy the sequel.

Having played Dead Rising, I'd welcome a sequel with open arms. You can fill out the survey here

Re: Dead Rising sequel

it was alright. ide play a sequel. i entered the survey too

I don't have a 360 so I can't play Dead Rising.  I want to so badly! 
sad

No reason not to.

im still contemplating buying an xbox360 just for this game, and a sequel definitely appeals.

It's an awesome game, thats for sure. Without a doubt the best zombe game released and one of the best horror games made in the last few years.

I dont have a 360 either and I honestly dont know if I'm every going to get one.  But, I have gotten the chance to play Dead Rising and its one of, if not the, best zombie game out there like Leon was just saying.  The first game I would buy if I got a 360 would be Dead Rising.  So, if a sequel came out, then I would for sure play it.  It's games like Dead Rising that makes me want to buy a 360.

its got tons of great games. go buy it. it rocks

I wish it was that easy.  I really do.  But I dont have the money to go out and buy a 360.  If I did, I would though.

Here's what I am saying.

Take Elder Scroll 4: Obvlivions graphics engine and game size, turn it to a city scape with outskirts and fkill it with zombies;

Not one mall, one city.

Just dont call it Racoon City : )

I'm hoping Dead Rising comes to PS3.  Oblivion is and I think I'll buy it.

But, from what I have seen of the Oblivion engine.....agree with you Black, a whole city...and plus some surrounding woodlands...inhabited by zombies.  THAT would be a kick ass game.

oblivions graphics are too good to have more than like 10 people on the screen at once.

I'd take a sequel yeah, as long as it expanded on the first and didn't tread the same ground. I'd love to see the game being longer and having a more stable fighting system, which would mean less zombies, but you know quality not quantity and all that jazz...

I loved it..The single player game is really short tho...But it is fun to go back too..It is the reason I bought an  xbox 360.

I spent $432 on an XBOX 360 just so I can play Dead Rising, and I personally felt like that was a good $432 spent. I'd definately play Dead Rising 2 if there ever was one.

XB 360 is that fucking bomb. It sure kicks the shit out of PS3 i have my reasons for hating PS3