Topic: I graduated air force BMT!

Just wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone since I just had my graduation today and am on base liberty for the rest of the day. Well Im off to go see ther new resident evil movie. ill keep in touch more starting monday since ill be in schooling. take care guys.

KD

Re: I graduated air force BMT!

Good to see you back KD. I'm glad to hear everything went extremely well for you with school. Congrats on graduating. I bet it's one of the greatest feelings huh?

Welcome Back KD!  Did you love TX?  Congrats!!!

Congrats and welcome back!:cool:

Congratulations KD cool

kick ass... good work bud. Good to see you again.

Hey thats awesome, welcome back man.

Congrats, how many push ups did you do?

Dude!!!! I was wondering how you were getting along! Great to hear from you, drop in more often when you can!! smile

Wellcome Back and Congratulations to You:)

Thanks guys. ya im doing pretty good. Im having  ahard time adjusting to the schedule since theres alot more freedom. And to answer lonerangers question i did 50 i think. i made the bare minimum for my physical training. I glad to see this place is up and running better than ever. well i only have so much time after duty hrs and it take me 15-20 mijns to walk to the store to use this comp so i wont be on alot but ill drop by to check in whenever i get the chance. ill be on more when i get my laptop

Aint nuthin wrong with a little freedom - congrats!

Big congrats to you!  Very glad to hear you're doing so well.  smile