Re: Living Hell - Japanese Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Well I watched Living Hell last night and was really disappointed in it. I thought it was going to be a great gore ride of a film like Art of the Devil, Blood Reunion, etc......but it was just kinda lame and boring to me. I didn't like any of the characters in it and was just disappointed is all I can say.:(

Sorry to hear that you didn't like it Rip. But seriously. How could you not like the death and torture scenes.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-11-21 12:42:24)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Sorry to hear that you didn't like it Rip. But seriously. How could you not like the death and torture scenes.

They weren't gory at all. Yeah it showed a girl looking like she was pulling one of his teeth out but all it was was just blood dripping. I was expecting the film to be gory....you know.....like as in Art of the Devil films and Bloody Reunion, etc....

ATTENTION SPOILERS:

So the twin sister never really existed cause he killed her a long time ago but how come the sister Mami could see her too? The film was confusing in parts like that.

RIP wrote:

Well I watched Living Hell last night and was really disappointed in it. I thought it was going to be a great gore ride of a film like Art of the Devil, Blood Reunion, etc......but it was just kinda lame and boring to me. I didn't like any of the characters in it and was just disappointed is all I can say.:(

wow , I thought u would like this one ??!?!?  u need a tazer to the teeth tongue

A lot of J-Horror is slightly confusing.  If we were Japanese it might make more sense because it is based on their beliefs maybe?

The torture scenes in this so made me squirm.