Topic: Who are the hottest chicks in horror films?

As of now, I'm going to have to say Cerina Vincent (Cabin Fever) and Eliza Dushku (Wrong Turn).  Who does everyone else think are the hottest chicks in horror?

Re: Who are the hottest chicks in horror films?

Kate Beckinsale in Underworld and UW: Evolution

Sienna Guillory in Resident Evil: Apocalypse

I would take my spleen out with plastic salad tongs for Jessica Biel in the TCM remake....

Elvira has a certain fetish-y quality as well....

Eliza Dushku, furthermore, would not be tossed from my boudoir for eating cookies of any kind in my presence....

All the girls in Hostel was hot!
Jenny Agutter from An American Werewolf in London was pretty hot!
Milla Jovovich from Resident Evil i damn hot!
Camilla Belle sure is cute/hot in When a Stranger Calls
Didn't mind the The Descent cast either!

Jennifer Tilly
Eliza Dushku
Kate Beckinsale
Sienna Guillory...
...just to name a few.

Sherri Moon Zombie

Agnes Bruckner (the woods)

Cerina Vincent
Christa Campbell
Lindy Booth
Crystal Lowe
Rosario Dawson

I will go with some overlooked ones:
Clu Gulager
Clea Duvall
Misty Mundae

And for a literal translation of the "hottest chick in horror"...
Elisabeth Sobocinski who plays "General's Attractive Young Protestor/Chicken Zombie" in Poultrygeist

Greg wrote:

I will go with some overlooked ones:
Clu Gulager
Clea Duvall
Misty Mundae

OK.. now I seriously hope you meant to say Diane Goldner and not Clu Gulager.. Clu is like a 70 something year old man.. Diane is John Gulager's kind of like girlfriend. Not really to hot in my eyes but I guess I can see how someone would think she is..

I must agree on Camilla Belle and Jenny Agutter texas.

To my list I must also add Asia Argento, very hot woman who can deal out zombie death.

Hot damn I left Asia off my list.. I must have has a mind fart or something.. Anyway just take a look at my avatar... Nuff said.

Ok...so let this be a lesson. Do not take cold medicine and then try and quickly google someone from a movie.

Scratch Clu Gulager and replace with Linnea Quigley from Return of the Living Dead. She played a punk rocker who has a fetish for stripping in cemataries. Clu played an old mortician in the movie and was not nearly as attractive.

Haha, I cant believe you forgot Asia Argento.  Oh wait, I shouldnt be laughing because I left her out to.  She ranks number three in my list.

I will go for;
-VAMPIRELLA
-ELVIRA
-JENNIFER TILLY
-JENNA JAMESON in "EVIL BREED"
-JAMIE LEE CURTIS
-SHERRI MOON ZOMBIE
-PAM GRIER
-LINDA BLAIR
Those are my hot women!!

asia argento,danielle harris,mercedes mcnab,misty mundae , ruby larocca, pj soles,marylin burns, jaime lee curtis,eliza dushku, emmanulle chriqui,tiffany shepis,amber tamblyn

These babes are in no order of preference...
Sharon Tate
Asia Argento
Ashley Laurence
Sherri Moon Zombie
Olivia Hussey
Jamie Lee Curtis
Elisha Cuthbert
Carrie Anne Fleming

otis666 wrote:

danielle harris,

I forgot about her as well.. She kind of grew into the hottie status after her film roles though.. You guys may remember her as the little girl in Halloween 4 and 5 I believe.. Shes definetly a hottie, good pick Otis666

danielle harris was also in urban legend and upcoming left for dead.also katharine isabelle ( Ginger from GINGER SNAPS). jordana brewster,

Jennifer Tilly,i Forgot The Girls Name In The New Remake Of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.elvira Got That Freaky Sexy Type Thing Going On,anyone Ever See The 1987 Movie,vampyres?the Two Girls They Are Vampires,in One Scene They Are Like Making Out And Whoa!one Is Sucking On The Other Ones Tits For Like A Minute.but They Were Bad Ass Vampires! And Yes Lots Of Blood!

Kate Beckingsale
Jordanna Brewster
Danielle Harris
Sherri Moon
Denise Richards
Asia Argento
Natalie Jackson Mendoza
Navi Rawat
Kathryn Erbe
Emilie de Ravin

older films

Cecilia Pezet
Amy Steel
Janet Leigh
Tippi Hedren
Joan Crawford
Ava Gardner

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-news.php?id=7697 two hotties fighting the good fight that also frequent this site

I think all my options have been mentioned. Now, more work for you guys: Why don't post some pictures? You know, just for the fun.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/lightsoutprints/8_X_10_WP/E_WP/Eliza_Dushku_10WP.jpg

I didn't post a more revealing photo because of respect for the ladies in the forum. wink

Last edited by Kruz (2007-03-13 19:14:10)

posting pics is a great idea, but yes no nudes please... we got some yung uns reading to.

Meh wrote:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-news.php?id=7697 two hotties fighting the good fight that also frequent this site

Wow thanks for the link smile

Monique Dupree is some nice brown sugar she is smoking hot smile

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/tennesseeski/monique-dupree-horror-fest-712141.jpg