Topic: MACREADY's A DAD! WOOT!

Just got this from MacReady via MySpace!

ERIC IS HERE !!!
Born October 5th at 03:30 AM (Vienna Time).
He weights 6.133 Pounds and is 1.575 Foot big.
To check out the first "official" image, just check out my blog.

Re: MACREADY's A DAD! WOOT!

Congrats on your new baby boy MacReady!

for those who dont know macready when I first decided to start a movie site he stepped up to help out... he has become one of my best friends and is a super cool guy.

MacReady congrats on the baby! I will catch the next flight to help the baby keep you up all night long and eat your food!

Congrats on being officially a father MacReady. Now is the time to start him early on introducing the horror genre to him.

congrats big_smile

congratulations

THX for the cangrats.

This definitely was the best day of my life, and i'm sure there will be more to come.

THX very much,
René aka MacReady

Post a pic of your kid soon on here MacReady. Cheers, I am drinking a beer to you now.;)

Congrats fellow daddy, it's amazing, pay attention because every day they do something different and gain a little more personality. Hope evryone is doing well. Prepare for no sleep, everyone says it but it's true, if he doesn't keep you up your checking on him to find out why he isn't keeping you up. I don't care how tuff you are his first smile will melt you like butter, mine did it to me. Again  congrats to you guys, wish you all the best.

YAY!!!  Congratulations, Mac. 
Saw the pic on MO.  He's precious. . . Don't mess him up.  wink

Big Congrats to you and enjoy that little bundle! big_smile