Topic: I Know How Many Runs You Scored Last Summer (2007)

i just find this by mistake yikes
i am NOT sure if this is part of Series  or Spoof  a of Series.

The Plot
A young cricketer is hospitalized by his bullying teammates in the summer of '86. Twenty years later he returns to wreak his bloody revenge.

Trailer
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GTgVm71WqH0

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910904/
Is say going to be out Oct 6th in US.

what did you guys think of this ?
(sorry if this as been posted before)

Re: I Know How Many Runs You Scored Last Summer (2007)

that actually looks pretty damn good

Look really gory, i can't wait for it,
(i know to early but as anyone got it yet)

Thanks for the find! I'll have to check it out.

Was just searching across the intraweb for references to The Runs, and found a couple of comments on this forum.

I wrote/directed it along with my missus - and we're finalising the edit at the moment (post production takes a looooong time when you're doing it yourself and you've just had a baby!).

It's a comedy horror - not a spoof (the title is more of a parody, similar to Shaun of the Dead's title)... the title does put a few people off - it was the working title at the start (was due to be called The Twelfth Man), but I kinda like it, and people remember it.

New trailer can be seen on www.therunsmovie.com or www.myspace.com/therunsmovie - tells more of the 'story' than the original trailer.

Fingers crossed we get it finished before the end of the year and get some distribution going - if not, we'll most likely go for new-fangled online distribution model and cut out the middlemen.

Gimme a shout if you want any more info.

Cheers, Doug.

That does look pretty good, im interested in seeing some more.

Yes, it definitely looks like a good movie. And the web site is very professional, looks like a winner.