Topic: The Descent DVD

Well, its coming out the day after Christmas.  Which really bums me out because I was planning to make my cousins watch it when we get together before za big day.  Then again could get lucky and have it take place afterward.

Upside...get all those Gift Cards smile

Looks like the same features as the UK disc and I really dig the cover art.  Would have prefered the UK cover but this is pretty good.  So, whose gonna get it?  I know I am.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6636.html

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-10-03 13:22:26)

Re: The Descent DVD

I don't know if I'll get this one.. I'm not sure if I'll buy any dvds until they settle this damn hd-dvd vs blu-ray crap. I mean I'd much rather buy the blu-ray Descent dvd and watch the blood spurt at 1080p but I'm not going to shell out 1200 for a player that might be obsolete in a few years. I'll stick with the UK disc for now.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Well, its coming out the day after Christmas.  Which really bums me out because I was planning to make my cousins watch it when we get together before za big day.  Then again could get lucky and have it take place afterward.

Upside...get all those Gift Cards smile

Looks like the same features as the UK disc and I really dig the cover art.  Would have prefered the UK cover but this is pretty good.  So, whose gonna get it?  I know I am.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6636.html

good!!!! this one is a fer sure dvd buy for my collection:)

I'm picking this DVD up the day it's released. I have still yet to see it, but have only heard good things.

Yea, its a good movie.. too good for this kind of release.. I think I'm going to wait it out and see what happens.. I'm expecting a special edition..

If I can find it low enough I'll pick it up.  Its the day after Christmas and my thing to relatives is give me Borders, Best Buy, and Barnes and Noble gift cards cause I'll spend them.  So since it'll be marked down a few bucks on teh first day on the shelves plus discounts from member cards and gift cards...might as well pick it up.

I don't really see a newer edition coming out unless there is more special features and footage.  Might just rent it first off to see vhat it has.

I will be picking this one up the day it is released.  Specs look very nice and the movie overall is outstanding.

hey,  I already have the british verison dvd  it has a differnt ending than what
was released in U.S. thearters its 5.1 dolby great picture with a case off e-bay
its awesome.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I will be picking this one up the day it is released.  Specs look very nice and the movie overall is outstanding.

I will also be buying this movie the day it comes out.  I loved it so much and it deserves a place on my shelf.  Also, the specs do look great.

daywalker wrote:

hey,  I already have the british verison dvd  it has a differnt ending than what
was released in U.S. thearters its 5.1 dolby great picture with a case off e-bay
its awesome.

Aye.. I like the British ending better.  Don't want to spoil anything, but the American ending was weird, wasn't it?

The American ending didnt fit with the rest of the film like the Uk ending.  Luckily for us, the dvd release will have both endings.