Topic: Win Special Dead Prizes Contest

Its time for another contest. This go around its for an indie film that all our members have been yammering about for what seems forever. The reviews have been great on our site and the filmmakers have noticed ( they are also members of our site )....

Read More : Win Special Dead Prizes Contest

Re: Win Special Dead Prizes Contest

I just entered for this cool contest. Only here can you get the coolest prizes and contests. Rock on Meh!

quite welcome!

Great contest Meh!  wink  lol

I am torn.....I already have a special dead shirt, and I ordered the DVD and requested a signed copy.....so do I enter and if I win give my winnings to friends who might enjoy them?  Or do I just not enter and give someone else a fair shake at it?  hmmmm....

enter and give it to another member of your chosing or a friend if you win.

I'm always available for hand-me-down winnings, jmh!

If you dont win it yourself that is rerj!

Just entered this contest too.

Glad to see the contest is up and running. Someone will be happy with the prize. Although whoever wins the grand prize will get a stinky bloody shirt worn in the movie by the campers and the counselors. I will try not to get it to stink to bad.

The shirt was designed specifically for the campers and counselors to wear. It is a fun shirt and nice piece of memorabilia.

Again, thanks everyone for supporting our little indie horror film.

And of course, because I am shameless pimp who blew all his money making a retarded zombie film, if you don't win you know you can buy one at:

http://www.myspace.com/thespecialdead

From the immortal words of DJAY

"It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp"

Last edited by tstreetfilms (2007-10-09 16:17:54)

I already ordered the DVD but I'm in for the stinky bloody shirt tongue

DemonToSome wrote:

Stinky and bloody is always good. We have a bunch of different sizes that was actually wore in the movie. So hopefully we can work out a size that could actually be worn. Then you could be stinky an bloody as well.

Thanks for the order man.

tstreetfilms wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Stinky and bloody is always good. We have a bunch of different sizes that was actually wore in the movie. So hopefully we can work out a size that could actually be worn. Then you could be stinky an bloody as well.

Thanks for the order man.

That sounds awesome. yeah stinky and bloody is good... in a horrific way.
Looking forward to watching your film

Really want to see this movie - very cool Meh!  and stinky and bloody too tongue

Tina12312 wrote:

Really want to see this movie - very cool Meh!  and stinky and bloody too tongue

Just saw the proofs for all the artwork on the SPECIAL dEaD DVD, and well, I a super happy. This is going to be a cool DVD, artwork, special features, etc.

Basically just dropping by to say that everyone that has ordered one, or is possibly going to win one in the contest, will definitely have have them by Halloween, which we had planned on anyway regardless.

If anyone would like to see the DVD cover art, let me know and I will post it online.

That's it all.

Thomas

would love to see it Thomas, it sounds great! smile

I saw it on his myspace bulletin, and I like it!  Simple, yet effective and pretty cool!   smile

Glad you like, now you can check the DVD artwork on the link below:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/tstreet/Special_Dead_case_DVDB101.jpg

the best part of the dvd artwork is of course the quote from this fine site.. although somehow its not on the cover in HUGE lettering the same size as the title though smile lol

The site has been a big supporter of the movie, and I loved her quote. So we wanted it on  the DVD. Now at one point we had the quote as the cover design, we said screw the title, but we didn't wanna confuse people thinking about buying the DVD. HA!.

rofl gold. But seriously the film sounds awesome. I really should get you to send me a copy so I can review it to. Cant let Sheila have all the fun.

Meh wrote:

rofl gold. But seriously the film sounds awesome. I really should get you to send me a copy so I can review it to. Cant let Sheila have all the fun.

Yeah why should Sheila get all the fun. We have a copy going to Justin for review right now. We wil see what happens from there. This does kick some great ass, just so you knows.

T

Dont worry, once my screener comes in the mail, expect a review up as soon as possible.  I am a little busy lately but I will get it up ASAP cause I have been waiting for this forever.  My only fear is my expectations are maybe too high, but still it sounds like a fucking winner.  lol.

jmh314 wrote:

Dont worry, once my screener comes in the mail, expect a review up as soon as possible.  I am a little busy lately but I will get it up ASAP cause I have been waiting for this forever.  My only fear is my expectations are maybe too high, but still it sounds like a fucking winner.  lol.

The movie is a helluva watch, but don't get your expectations that high. It is a retarded zombie movie after all. Don't get me wrong, not saying anything negative about the movie at all. I think if you are a horror fan, especially of the comedy genre, then you have to love it.

Just a balls to the wall good time. Blood, boobs, gore. A throwback to the way horror movies use to be, you can never take anything too seriously. And that is the way we approached making this movie.

Thomas

it really sounds like my kind of movie smile

Tina12312 wrote:

it really sounds like my kind of movie smile

I definitely think it is your kind of movie. Listen to me, I sound like a bad sales man. When you get a chance t check it out, let me know what you think. Or if you ave any questions, hit me up.

Thomas