Topic: After Dark Horror Fest 2007, All Access Passes & Theaters

For those of you who have yet to visit www.horrorfestonline.com for this years info on After Dark Horror Fest, I figured I would le tpeople know they currently have their all access passes on sale.  They are on Sale from Sept 20th Thru Halloween on a first come first serve basis.  They are $75 and include:

-One admission to each of the 8 Films to Die For® during your specified weekend. You can choose either November 9-11 or November 16-18 to experience the chilling world of terror that is Horrorfest 2007.

One Goodie Bag per pass that features terrifying giveaways from top Horror Partners. Items include:
-Limited Edition Horrorfest Collectible Sculpture that features the iconic Horrorfest Girl (quantities limited and will be awarded on a first come first serve basis)

-Many valuable coupons from the deadliest Horror giants in the nation including Scars Magazine, Kitbuilders and the world famous Suicide Girls

-A discount from horror legend Lionsgate on the purchase of Horrorfest 2006 DVD’s.

-Additional giveaways from Horrorfest Partners including GSN, FUSE, E! and AMC.

-Admission to one deadly Horrorfest parties in selected cities nationwide - cities TBD

If you go to the site and click to buy tickets, you can search your state and see which theaters in your state are confirmed.  They could always add more theaters so check back from time to time if you dont see one too nearby you.

Unfortunately they dont have a Chicago theater, but it is playing at Muvico in Rosemont, so that may be my theater of choice.