Topic: Murder Party

A  friend of mine has a line on this film, which is getting some good reviews from AICN and some notoriety from Slamdance.  Haven't seen it myself, but there is some good buzz around this movie.

Re: Murder Party

Who stars in it and what's the storyline for it?:/

keep an eye out for our contest we are giving away 5 copies of this movie very shortly.

Wow, that was portentous...

haha portentous? Oh and as promised, 5 copies up for grabs in a brand spanking new contest http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_9486.html

I already sent in my entry.  This movie looks like a lot of fun.

this movie look interesting I search for it and its a horror-comedy combination!!..
I wanna watch this movie.. maybe I'll grab a copy of this movie once its out!!..

ghing wrote:

this movie look interesting I search for it and its a horror-comedy combination!!..
I wanna watch this movie.. maybe I'll grab a copy of this movie once its out!!..

You ought to enter the contest to win 1 of 5 dvds of it for free here on the board.;)

Murder Party looks like great fun.  Maing murder into art haha! Well there was a big buzz about it in Slamdance last year, didnt see but got a sneak preview of it...

SOudns like it is going to be a lot of fun.  Looking forward to seeing it

Bunktitude. I thought this was going to be an invitational kinda thing. I was all ready to get my kill on.

im in big_smile

I saw the trailer on my Severance dvd, it looks like fun. smile

That reminds me... definitely need to watch Severance this weekend.  I have a stack of movies I'm behind on...

This Film was great.  Short film about 1 hour and 14 minutes but it was fun and to the point, never a dull moment.  It smells like "fresh cut grass" haha! Another great Slamdance film to check when released on Dvd is American Zombie smile

1 hr and 14 mins is a little short but since i havent heard a bad word about it, i'll check it out

I posted a review a few days ago, if you guys wanna check it out. I really like this movie.

Hard2Kill wrote:

I posted a review a few days ago, if you guys wanna check it out. I really like this movie.

nice review H2K , this movie is definately awesome !!!