Topic: The Gathering

"Dr. Michael Foster wakes up one night to find his wife, Ann, missing. He is left with these mysteries and confusing clues, including disturbing images of his daughter and Ann. In the attempt to put those clues together, he discovers his wife's involvement with an ancient group of witches in modern day New York. As Michael gets closer to finding his wife and uncovering the truth, he realizes that very powerful people are involved in the mystery. Now Michael must not trust anyone and hurry before they get to him first."

It's been getting a lot of hype .. premieres on Lifetime this weekend for anyone interested.

I think I'll most likely check out the first half of it.

Re: The Gathering

LOL, for a minute there I thought you were talking about a film called The Gathering starring Christina Ricci.:lol:

Nope never heard of this tv show.

That's was the samething i was thinking too Rip. lol Sorry i never heard of the TV show either and probably won't watch it.

Hahaha no definitely not the Christina Ricci movie I don't like her. I'm not a big fan of her acting abilities. This movie has a little more talent with actors like Peter Fonda and Peter Gallagher. A whole lot of Peters!! smile

Yeah I thought the same thing as the other guys....that it was tha Ricci movie but I haven't heard of the one you're talking about, I'll have to look into it.