Topic: Hobo On The Grindhouse DVD

Before Grindhouse was released in cinemas there was a contest to make the best grindhouse trailer you possibly could. The best trailers were then shown at the SXSW Film Festival. Well the winner of that contest was the immensely popular and fantastic...

Read More : Hobo On The Grindhouse DVD

Re: Hobo On The Grindhouse DVD

There is absolutely nothing about this news that is negative.  Want to see the movie, can't wait for the Grindhouse box set...  it's all good.

Except waiting til next year to pick up the Grindhouse DVD box set..

True... but at least there's confirmation that the film will be released teh way God intended... long, filthy and fun.

Amazing trailer!! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LlazPgxKrA[/youtube]

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2009-07-16 00:47:17)

What is not to like?  "Grindhouse" was good, now add in "Hobo with a shotgun".  Well maybe if you had pothead with a chainsaw, but I like this set.

In case you were unaware, these guys are also the force behind Treevenge, the killer christmas tree short that Meh posted about earlier today here: http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_15832.html

Thats how i found out about it!

Might be going to see this movie tomorrow night!

What?  Awesome.

rerj73 wrote:

There is absolutely nothing about this news that is negative.  Want to see the movie, can't wait for the Grindhouse box set...  it's all good.

And the inevitable double dip.  Somehow I was hoping the Weinsteins would go the way of Kill Bill and delay releasing the set as it should be for at least another year or two.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

What?  Awesome.

lol yeah it's being shown at a film festival tomorrow

That's cool that they are showing it.  Even cooler is that Grindhouse as a whole coming to Blu Ray.  It's about damn time.