Topic: Micheal Clayton

So I got to see a sneak preview of this movie last night.  I'd recommend waiting for this on DVD to see it.  I felt it was painfully boring through the first 9/10ths of the movie and the ending wasn't really worth the time spent leading up to it. 

Throughout the movie, I kept wanting to turn on my phone to see what time it was and how long I was already in there.  It's also not too difficult to follow as I fell asleep for 5 to 10 min and had no problems picking it up from what I missed.

There was also an excessive amount of dialog in the movie.  I like dialog when it's well used (like in most Tarentino movies) but in this movie, it just made it drag on more and more.

I think they could have made it shorter as well by not including a side story that really seemed to have no point.  There could have been something that I missed when I fell asleep, but from what I could tell, it was just in there to be there.  It might have possibly been used for character development but it really didn't show anything extra that you couldn't see already from the rest of the movie.

All in all, a measly 4/10.