Topic: Britney turns herself in to Police

Well we around her love our celebrity bashing, and this time its back to Britney.  Last night she turned herself in to Van Nuys County Jail stemming from a hit & run back in September.  She is being charged with 2 misdemeanors from the accident: 1 count of hit & run causing property damage and 1 count of driving without a valid California license. 

Nothing says I want custody of my kids back quite like turnng yourself in to the county jail!  lol

Full article & paparazzi video of the actual acident that took place back in August:
http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/16/its-britney-booked/

Re: Britney turns herself in to Police

well atleast she turned herself in and not the cops coming after her. coming over to the good side.

I remember back when Britney first came out and was all the talk, and I kept saying how much I disliked her and couldn't wait until the whole Britney fad was over.  But I wouldn't wish what this broad's done to herself on my worst enemy.  I can't think of any superstar this side of Michael Jackson who's fucked their life up worse.

But I guess that's what you get when you inspire a nation of thirteen year old girls to dress like two-dollar whores.  Ah, well. 

Next!

I don't even know how to comment about Brittany anymore except that she shouldn't be allowed any kind of custody of her two boys for a long time...no matter how she turns herself around the sad part it takes for her too loose her kids to face charges, go to court, take a drug test, get a valid drivers license for california and whatever else she managed not to do...

Britney deserves everything she gets, she had all the chance in the world to be a good mom and a good person, she chose to be a complete douch bag whore so I do not feel sorry for her at all. I hope she get gang banged in the showers in jail and they put it on youtube.

I hope she hits rock bottom soon and loses everything.

Please tell me how a person who grows up in a  world where morals do not exist, drugs and alcohol prevail, and no one gives a shit about  you as long as you bring in the cash, stand a chance of being anything else but a douche bag, train wreck, unfit mother, all the Britney Basher adjectives bestowed upon this hapless and lost young
woman. Another lost soul damned to the bowels of Celebrity Hell.

LoudLon wrote:

I can't think of any superstar this side of Michael Jackson who's fucked their life up worse.

Two letters......   O.J.

She obviously suffers from many pathological/psychological problems. No one chooses that.

She, and her children, have my sympathy. There are however, much greater issues in the world so ultimately I'd have to say, who gives a fuck.

Last edited by jpjmoffett (2007-10-16 10:52:44)

who cares!

jmh314 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

I can't think of any superstar this side of Michael Jackson who's fucked their life up worse.

Two letters......   O.J.

What about Leif Garret, lol?:lol:

Lots of hotties in jail, y'all!

Constantce wrote:

How can you say that if I'm not in jail?  tongue

Get the net!!

jmh314 wrote:
Constantce wrote:

How can you say that if I'm not in jail?  tongue

My bad.  I meant the hotties other than you.

tongue back at ya tongue

I feel bad for her. I think once she truly hits rock bottom she will get on her feet.  I don't think those kids being with Federline will be any better.  Something about him bothers me and no it's not his sucky music talent.

Last edited by HellraiserCenobite85 (2007-10-18 23:13:10)

She'll die at 42 from a drug overdose, guaranteed.

HellraiserCenobite85 wrote:

I feel bad for her. I think once she truly hits rock bottom she will get on her feet.  I don't think those kids being with Federline will be any better.  Something about him bothers me and no it's not his sucky music talent.

I thought the shaved-head-car-bashing-with-an-umbrella incident was rock bottom, but somehow her song is still popular.  I guess that her true rock bottom would be if no one liked her music.

Even so, I think she'll die before she'll straighten out.

HellraiserCenobite85 wrote:

He only married her for money and knew that they would divorce and would get a ton of money cause he was broke before all of this.

I predict that she will die within the next 5 years from either drug overdose, car crash, suicide, or a stalker will get her.

RIP wrote:

I predict that she will die within the next 5 years from either drug overdose, car crash, suicide, or a stalker will get her.

You've covered most of them.....except for chokes to death while eating pretzels.  lol

What a week.  Turns her self into police the start of the week, has her parental visitation rights of her kids suspended on Thursday, and ran over a paparazzi's foot with her car on Friday.  lol.   She needs to just fade away because this is all starting to sound like a broken record....