Topic: Love and Marriage

I just wanted to share with my horror family that this past Friday 10/12/07 Mike and I got married.  We decided we didn't want to wait till January.  It was a private ceremony with 9 people including us and the minister.  As soon as I get the pics developed I will share them with you all.

Re: Love and Marriage

Congratulations!

Congrats guys!  Way to move it up and surprise all of us!  Hope you guys have many happy years to come!

Congrats to the Newlyweds and you gotta put some new pics of yourselfs on here sometime soon.

BTW, tell Mike our NFL dvd is still on this coming weekend when the Falcons play the Saints.....muwhwhahahaha.

Here comes the bride...all dressed in...uh...how the hell should I know?

Congratulations to the both of you.  Enjoy the honeymoon!;)

congrats ! remember till death do u part big_smile

Congrats, thats so cool. Did you two meet here on this site?

That they did loneranger.  You didnt know that we were a match making service too?   Now if only we could get some you 20 something ladies for me......lol  j/k

RIP wrote:

Congrats to the Newlyweds and you gotta put some new pics of yourselfs on here sometime soon.

BTW, tell Mike our NFL dvd is still on this coming weekend when the Falcons play the Saints.....muwhwhahahaha.

Check your Pms buddy.

And it wasn't a boaring night to say the least wink just a little side humor there, it was a amazing night.

Congratulations to both of you. Thats awesome.

Congrats!!! thats awesome. Good luck to u two in the future hope it lasts forever

and soon we will breed a new generation of horror fans.  Little Reagan and Damien.

Congrats y'all.

Huzzah to the newlyweds, they couldn't wait!
To be together was their fate!
No longer virgins, for goodness sake!
Don't honeymoon at Camp Crystal Lake!
lol

Congrats Dee and Mike!!! big_smile

This amazes me so much - in a good way, that is.  I'm so so so happy for The Couple.  So happy. 

Maybe the kids should be named Meh and Goon.

Now you don't have to wear anymore rubbers Mike!!!!

Go Falcons!:lol:

RIP wrote:

So what do you suggest we do with the case we have left Ripper?

Geaux Saints!!  big_smile

Whoo Hoooo, Congrats!! and Big Hugs to the both of you!! My blessing to you, is that you will always make a good team and Love abundantly!! Have lots of babies!!!Way to go! big_smile Be Blessed!!!!

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
RIP wrote:

So what do you suggest we do with the case we have left Ripper?

Geaux Saints!!  big_smile

Well you did say that your 1 year old pet gecko named Naveed needs a girlfriend.....let him use them lol.:lol::P

Decorations for Super Bowl Party?

I wish I could just give you all a big hug.  *squeezing myself tightly as if to hug everyone*   Thank you all!

jmh314 wrote:

That they did loneranger.  You didnt know that we were a match making service too?   Now if only we could get some you 20 something ladies for me......lol  j/k

It would be cool to send them a set of site t-shirts.:D

That is too cool guys, congrats to both of you. In my life ther have been a lot of good times but my best days are the day I got married to my wife and the day my son was born, you two have so much to look forward to. Good luck

Congratulations to you both!  Want to wish you all the best, have a long happy future together. big_smile