Topic: Very important question

I am about to buy a dvd called Don't Go in the Woods Alone.

I only have a region 1 player. The dvd for it says all region. Does that mean it will play on   my region 1 player?

Re: Very important question

yep, all region or region 0 should play is a universal method for DVD's

Ok cool, but I read some reviews on Don't Go in the Woods Alone so I canceled it at the last minute lol. Whew!!!!:lol:

Rip, go pick yourself up a Phillips DVD player from Wal-Mart for sixty bucks.  I bought one last year and it plays everything -- all region DVDs, CDs, mp3s, AVI, WMV, and  MPG files...best little DVD player I've ever had, damn thing plays everything.

LoudLon wrote:

Rip, go pick yourself up a Phillips DVD player from Wal-Mart for sixty bucks.  I bought one last year and it plays everything -- all region DVDs, CDs, mp3s, AVI, WMV, and  MPG files...best little DVD player I've ever had, damn thing plays everything.

Cool, I thought you had to order an all region dvd player only online.

LoudLon wrote:

yeah , one of my dvd players junked out , so I will be gettin a new one , prob the above player ! Its seems the cheaper they are the more dvds they play ????
BTW RIP "Dont Go In the Woods " is fukin awesome !!!! ur gonna love it ! make sure to have some cold ones ready !!!! big_smile

eDogg2012 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

yeah , one of my dvd players junked out , so I will be gettin a new one , prob the above player ! Its seems the cheaper they are the more dvds they play ????
BTW RIP "Dont Go In the Woods " is fukin awesome !!!! ur gonna love it ! make sure to have some cold ones ready !!!! big_smile

I decided not to get it today cause I read some bad reviews on it lol.