Topic: Deadlands : 3minute Clip

A new clip has been added to our feature trailer page. Little note the HUGE watermark does not stay throughout the whole film. So just wait for it to pass.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-trai … -therising

Re: Deadlands : 3minute Clip

I like the way you have the trailers set up there Meh, good one.
how long is the entire movie of DEADLANDS?
where was it filmed?

there is a really large thread on deadlands on the indie forum , as well as reviews on the site

Very nice.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I like the way you have the trailers set up there Meh, good one.
how long is the entire movie of DEADLANDS?
where was it filmed?

The Film runs 70 Minutes give or take a few.

I filmed it in Baltimore, Gaithersburg, Hanover, and Pasadena, MD. We started shooting summer 2005 working weekends only and wraped completely in August 2006. In between shoots I edited the shot footage so when the last weekend of shooting came (Pick-Up Shots) I just had to drop them in and make a screener to get them out for reviews.

I just finished the color correction on the film 2 weeks ago. I am in the process of doing a 2 disc set for future release. Nothing set in stone yet. However, if it does come out it will have the current release and the version with the alternate ending and a cast & crew commentary which was recorded but sits idle on my HDD.

The current release is as follows:

The Feature Film (UNRATED)
2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
July 2006 trailer
Director Commentary
Making the Dead Walk featurette (A Discussion with producer Brian Wright)

The Alternate ending cut is the MPAA cut, which still didn't qualify for an NC-17

Last edited by DjfunkmasterG (2006-10-05 20:00:48)

Ooo...2 disc....I will wait for that.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Ooo...2 disc....I will wait for that.

I wouldn't wait... I am not too sure I am going to do it. I am planning on it and putting it together, but doubt I will release it anytime soon. I am trying to edit all the deleted scenes back together and that will take months because I have to re-capture all 50 mini DV tapes again just so I have all the footage ready for when I edited it back together.

Not too mention I wanna film a new BTS group documentary and film some of the wrap party and events at ICFLM Film Festival for the DVD. My producer and I talked about it a while ago and if do we release one it will probably be late 2007 early 2008.

I watched both the clip and the teaser trailer. Nice work! The music was cool as well.

Thanks Henke.  smile

we appreciate it.