Topic: Favorite Horror movie quote

One of my favorite things about horror movies is they have made some memorable quotes. I would like to know what's your favorite horror movie quotes.
One of my favorites is " Just a couple more minutes of your time about the same duration of the rest of your life" from Near Dark quoted by Jesse( Lance Henriksen).

Re: Favorite Horror movie quote

"Listen to them, children of the night, what sweet music they make" - Gary Oldman as Count Dracula (Bram Stokers Dracula)

Last edited by boomstick (2007-10-20 02:38:59)

"I should have killed myself when he put it in me after the first time, before we were married.":lol:   From Carrie by Carrie's crazy ass mother.

Last edited by mdc666 (2007-10-20 06:43:26)

"You're gonna need a bigger boat" - Chief Brody in Jaws

"I met this 6 year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face and the blackest eyes...the devil's eyes" - Dr. Sam Loomis in Halloween

"Groovy", "give me some sugar baby" - Ash in Army of the Dead

Last edited by RIP (2007-10-20 08:17:19)

"Why don't we just sit here for a little while...see what happens." Kurt Russell (McCready) at the end of the Thing.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me" - from The Thing

and who can forget...."RARWOROWOGHORRR!"   "Yea...Fuck you too!"
from the Thing

"Wendy, darling, light of my life, i'm not gonna hurt ya, i'm not gonna hurt ya, im jst gonna bash your brains in, bash them right the f--k in." - Jack Torence in The Shining

"I don't wan any of us to get sick, but you fuckin fuckers keep touching each other..." - Cabin Fever

Last edited by BJoe (2007-10-20 18:35:41)

"Oh no tears please, it's a waste of good suffering." - Pinhead  (Hellraiser, 1987)

Last edited by HellraiserCenobite85 (2007-10-20 18:37:03)

"We like to get fucked up and do fucked up shit" - Baby, House of 1000 corpses

"They're coming to get you Barbara." -Night of the Living Dead

"The next fuckin' words out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit 'cuz they're definitely gettin' carved on your tombstone." - Otis, The Devil's Rejects

"What are you thinking?"  "FUCK, is what I'm thinking." Veronica, to Seth, The Fly 1986

"Trick us again and your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell." - Pinhead, Hellraiser

"Buuuuuiinnn  ahhhhhna Riiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzz!"  The Monster, Young Frankenstein lol

I could literally do this all day.

"Why you dirty mother fucker" They Live

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass . . . and I'm all out of bubble gum."- They Live

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked pal!" and
"That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over!"
PVT Hudson in Aliens

Just for Fun...watched Caddyshack:

Chevy Chase "A flute with no holes is not a flute. And, a doughnut with no hole is a Danish." and "I like you, Betty. - That's Danny, sir. - Danny.

Escape from LA:
We sent in a five man rescue team, but within a few hours of landing on the island, all but one of them was killed.
Snake Plissken: Hell of a team.

"Don't shoot yourselves! Don't shoot each other!.........and most importantly.....Don't shoot me! - Planet Terror

Well I have the two in the signature line below.  The red one is from They Live and the blue one from Hellraiser

I also agree wtih Lon on the quote "Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant f**kin' Mark Twain sh**. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone" from The Devil's Rejects  Good stuff!

"Be afraid. Be very afraid." -- The Fly (1986)

What did the Hero guy say in Feast right before he lost his head?
"I'm the guy who's gonna save your asses."
then blam-o gone...I loved that.

"Nam Flashback":lol:
"Dog will hunt"
"Can you play Ina-Vida-de-Gadda?"
"Lick my plate you dogdick"
Chop Top from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

S-C-E-X, sex, you had to find out about it, didn't ya?-Drayton from TCM 2

"phycos don't blow up when there hit by sunlight, I don't care how f****n crazy they are"

mighta messed it up a bit but i love that quote from Dusk till Dawn, makes me bust out laughin everytime

"it looks like somthing that fell off my dick during the war" -Slither