Re: Favorite Horror movie quote

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Just found this thread smile had to add my own big_smile

Tyler Durden: Fuck damnation, man! Fuck redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it! & Narrator: And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.  (Fight Club)

LMAO that is all for now, but I'll be back! wink

LOVE Fight Club quotes! I watch it and practically say the lines along with it the whole time lol.

"Fuck Martha Stewart! Martha's polishing brass on the Titanic, it's all going down!"

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

"This is chemical burn"

" Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that."

"Your mother ate my dog!" --Paquita, Dead Alive

" I got slimed ! "   -- Peter, Ghostbusters

"I kick ass for the Lord!" - BrainDead (aka Dead Alive)

^ Reported

1408- "Eight dollars for beer nuts?? This room IS evil!"

Child's Play- 'Hi, I'm Chucky! Wanna play?"

Child's Play3-  "Don't fuck with the Chuck!"

I Know What You Did Last Summer- "You got a letter? I got ran over, Helen gets her hair chopped off and Julie gets a body in her trunk and you get a letter?  That's balanced."

Dracula- "There are far worse things awaiting man than death."

Scream-"You hang up on me again, I'll gut you like a fish, understand!" "What do you want?" "To see what your insides look like!"

Poltergeist- "They're here!"

Last edited by Lutano (2011-05-29 03:02:57)

"Tutti Fuckin' Frutti!" - The Devil's Rejects

"The funeral is about to begin, SIR." - Phantasm

"Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow." - Re-Animator

Resident Evil is one of my favorite movie of all time.i just love this movie.i watched it many time and every time i liked this movie.also i am a huge fan of Milla Jovvavich.she is such a great actress and she did a great job in this movie and also stunts played be her is awesome.i just like all the stunts in this movie.

"I'm directing this fucking movie!!"

only really cool weirdos like myself will know from whence that comes.  As it should be.  LOL

deadhorse13 wrote:

"I'm directing this fucking movie!!"

only really cool weirdos like myself will know from whence that comes.  As it should be.  LOL

I'm gonna guess and say Cecil B Demented? i'm probably wrong but it sounds like something from that movie

Ginger Snaps-I get this ache and at first I thought it was just for sex....but its to tear everything to fucking pieces!

Scream 4-because you talk so much! now shut the fuck up and watch the movie!

Jenifers Body-These are like smart bombs, you point them in the right direction and shit gets real.

Nightmare on Elm Street (2009)-Why are you screaming? I haven't even cut you yet.

pretty much all of Lost boys

My Bloody Valentine (2009)- Happy fucking Valentine's Day.

Cry_wolf-You guys have no imagination. It's like your playing checkers... And I'm playing chess.  (pretty much the whole movie too smile)

Last edited by revengebiteme (2011-05-31 01:38:36)

"I need more parts" - May

I actually love Cry_Wolf too revengebiteme I love the final line:
"Even if that were true...who would believe you?"

"Johnny has the keys" - Night of the Living Dead

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2011-05-31 06:09:55)

"Eat a bowl of fuck!  I am here to party!" - Stooge from Night of the Demons

Ms45 wrote:

I'm gonna guess and say Cecil B Demented? i'm probably wrong but it sounds like something from that movie

no, but great guess  smile

deadhorse13 wrote:
Ms45 wrote:

no, but great guess  smile

Last House on Dead End Street.  Despite my usual dislike of completely gratuitous splatter, I actually rather enjoyed that flick. lol

^ one has to wonder what Watkin's original 3 hour opus must have been like

edit: I do use the quote frequently when things aren't going my way.
To totally perplexed faces, of course. LOL

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2011-05-31 13:52:04)

"That's my mother your pissing on"
  -Dead Alive

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard."
  -Buffalo Bill from The Silence of the Lambs

"That's a very fine chardonnay you're drinking. I want you to clean your vagina."
  -American Psycho

"We all go a little mad sometimes"
  -Psycho

"Be brave Frank, God damn it!" - Return of the Living Dead

"That boy's got the devil in 'im." - Planet Terror

"We got this, man!  We got this by the ass!" - Dawn of the Dead

"Maybe he just wanted to show us he was still the boss man.  Maybe he figured we was getting too big for our britches trying to figure his shit out." - Day of the Dead

"It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.  Yes she will, Precious!  She'll get the hose!" - Silence of the Lambs

"Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now, you fucking stupid bastard!" - American Psycho

"Work shed..." - Evil Dead 2

"I'm sorry I called you a meatloaf, Jack..." - An American Werewolf in London

"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot.  But when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter tied to this fucking couch!" - Carpenter's The Thing

"The rest was liking writing a book.  A book!" - Tenebre

"This car's 100% death-proof.  But to get the full benefit of it, honey, you really need to be sitting in my seat." - Death Proof

"You're so cool, Brewster!" - Fright Night

Believe me, I've got a million of 'em.

"Act like you get some." ― one of the hot looking girls in Feast

"DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO CARES WHAT GOD THINKS?!!!" ― Pinhead from one of the Hellraiser movies, I forget which one.

Keanu Reeves asking the two other lawyers about his boss John Milton, "Where does he sleep…where does he f***?"  Not knowing he's overheard, Milton (played by Al Pacino) quietly walks to him and says, "everywhere", then laughs. ― Devil's Advocate

John Milton (Al Pacino) to Kevin Lomax (Keanu Reeves), "...and then you know what he [God] does...I swear it's the greatest gag-reel of all time...he plants this tree of fruit in the middle of the garden and then he tells man, look but don't touch...touch but don't taste...awh, taste but don't swallow." ― Devil's Advocate

"It’s gonna take more than that to put-down this old dog…yep, that oughta do it." ― Sgt. Brodski (Peter Mensah), Jason X

"F*** him, let him bleed to death." ― Beth (Lauren German), Hostel 2

Last edited by Black Sunlite (2011-10-08 15:10:20)

Nam Flashback

Smaller than the smallest, I meant something, too. To God, there is no zero. I still exist!---Scott Carey, The Incredible Shrinking Man

Power, I said! Power to walk into the gold vaults of the nations, into the secrets of kings, into the Holy of Holies; power to make multitudes run squealing in terror at the touch of my little invisible finger. Even the moon's frightened of me, frightened to death!---The Invisible Man

Even a man who is pure in heart
and says his prayers by night,
may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms
and the autumn moon is bright.
---Wolfman

She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?...Norman Bates, Psycho (1960)

Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.---Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

What would a note say, Dan? "Cat dead, details later"?---Herbert West, Re-Animator

No tears please, it's a waste of good suffering.---Pinhead

It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare.---Sheriff Brackett, Halloween

Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit...and Jack just left town.---Ash, Army of Darkness

Welcome to my world, bitch. I should warn you, princess - the first time tends to get a little...messy. ---Freddy Krueger, Freddy vs Jason

"Whatever with your however" Kim to Zoe in Deathproof

"I'll be damned if I let some foreign, graffiti writing, soul sucking son of a bitch in an oversized cowboy hat and boots, take my friend's souls and shit 'em down the visitors toilet!"

- Bubba Ho-Tep

"Look what your brother did to the damn door!"

ChainSaW80 wrote:

"it looks like somthing that fell off my dick during the war" -Slither

Lol I was gonna write that... memorable!!

"Paradise lost? Found it!"
- Leslie Vernon in Behind The Mask