Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

been watching some Man v Food this last week.

it's a strange feeling when you watch it........a mixture of revulsion and hunger! lol
how that bloke hasn't keeled over from a heart attack baffles me!

and i'm working my way through the complete 'Red Dwarf' collection.........currently on season 2 episode 5! smile

Just finished Season 1 of Game of Thrones...Wow what a great show!  I'm completely addicted already.

The first 12 episodes of That 70's Show, season 1.

X files - One Son Season 6. Why the fuck did the syndicate have no armed guard to protect them against the rebels.

The League of Gentlemen (series 1 & 2 so far)

Very dark......but very funny! smile

Anybody watch 'Game of Thrones'?  I've heard it's good, and I just found out I can watch it OnDemand.  Worthy of time taken off from shaving my monkeys?

Community

In keeping with my tendency to not check out a show until years after it's been cancelled, I've just started watching the Chris "X-Files" Carter sister show from back in the late 90s, Millenium.  I did watch the very first episode of it back in the day but never got around to checking any more of them out.  I'm about ten eps into season one now.

azathoth wrote:

Anybody watch 'Game of Thrones'?  I've heard it's good, and I just found out I can watch it OnDemand.  Worthy of time taken off from shaving my monkeys?

Love that show so far...It looks like it will be even better for Season 2.  Episode 9....Holy Crap!

I'm currently watching that show. Episode 9 as of right now.
Love medieval/renaissance time period, so this is right up my alley.
Incredibly good. Graphic killing scenes. Thumbs up!

Ridiculousness

How I Met Your Mother

Carl Sagan's Cosmos

Episode One: The Shores of the Cosmos

Blue Jays game

DVR'd 'Person of Interest'

But earlier I watched 'Mythbusters' where they made square tires, rubber and all.  It was so funny watching them try to drive that!  The science/engineering people would probably get a kick out of it; I can't believe they even tried it.

Darts.

Ufc live on Fuel

Benny Hill.

The Benny Hill Show.

The Ultimate Fighter smile

Ufc 145

The Vicar of Dibley.

Batman

The Young Ones

I've been digging into a lot of 'That 70's Show' lately. I'm just about past 4 seasons in now...good show.