Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

Is The Following good?  Haven't seen it yet.

Kevin Bacon doing a damn awesome cop. Yes, very good show.
Strange to see him in that kinda role, unusual for him but he does a great job at it.

It's good, but IMO it tends to fly from one scenario to the next.  I think it would be better if it slowed itself down some and took time to further develop the characters.  Especially Joe, because I've yet to see anything about that character which would command such a devoted following.  I'm still waiting for him to impress me.

Kevin Bacon's top-notch, though.  It's a different kind of role than what he usually goes for, the whole world-weary veteran FBI agent who's seen more than his share of death and horror.  He plays it well.  You look at his face and think, "Man, this dude's seen some shit."

ARROW
Another pretty cool episode. More I watch it, more I like, wasn't too sure at first but now I definitely am. smile

ARCTIC AIR
As a plane freaking fan I couldn't not like this one. Plus it's in the North Pole or Alaska whatever which is not so far from here. A few kilometers and bam, you're in ice cold and snow year long. Damn I wouldn't want to live there, got enough of that crap here. lol
But the pilot girl is doing a wonderful performance lemme tell you, she's amazing.

ONCE UPON A TIME
Recaps with comments by producers and stuff. Enjoyed.

RED WIDOW
What in the freaking H3LL is wrong with them???
They keep showing the same episodes over and over again. Damn them.

REVOLUTION
Like always, just plain MARVELLOUS!!!

Checked out the first couple seasons of the BBC show Luther, starring Idris Elba.  Pretty good show, though season 2 is MUCH better than season one (and is two episodes shorter).  Idris Elba's great in the lead as a DCI who often breaks the rules to get results, though almost always to his own detriment.  Worth checking out if you like detective shows but have had enough of NCIS or CSI procedurals.

I watch Game of Thrones tv series

Can't go wrong with these guys. smile

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhvkulQyFw1qhtn5fo1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg8u4bPOnU1qzoileo1_500.jpg

Yeah on the show he's Curious but I prefer this EVIL one. Wonder why. lol

BIG BANG THEORY
2 things. Kaley Cuoco's boobs and hilarious lines all the show.

THE FOLLOWING
What a crazy last one. Nice Lighthouse. And man, when they find the girl, the dude says Bummer huh, she's dead and Bacon shoots him in the head. Very cool. And the end woah fuck.

REVOLUTION
Was wild to see Aaron struggle with seeing back his ex-wife. And Miles and Charlie are damn effective as always. Another great one. Love this show, my favorite right now along with Once Upon A Time and Red Widow.

Dexter

The Americans

Fell a couple of episodes behind.  Tense show that definitely has an old school - cold war groove going on.

The Red Green Show.

kXnPunk wrote:

BIG BANG THEORY
2 things. Kaley Cuoco's boobs and hilarious lines all the show.

THE FOLLOWING
What a crazy last one. Nice Lighthouse. And man, when they find the girl, the dude says Bummer huh, she's dead and Bacon shoots him in the head. Very cool. And the end woah fuck.

REVOLUTION
Was wild to see Aaron struggle with seeing back his ex-wife. And Miles and Charlie are damn effective as always. Another great one. Love this show, my favorite right now along with Once Upon A Time and Red Widow.

Kaley Cuoco is hot in the dish network comercial.

^^^
Indeed, same in the Genie Toyota one. A damn droolable girl.

This afternoon I watched the letter F episode of Sesame Street. Damn I love this show. Was full of frog stuff. Wild.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-01 22:22:38)

V the new one which I prefer more than the old school 80's one.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307824/

And wow man, Laura Vandervoort and Morena Baccarin are insanely hot and great in their roles. Morena's character Anna is way too cool. Yup, I dig it. Glad it came back. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-02 21:04:20)

Vampire Diaries, do want to say it because I like the show, but it has def. ran it's course and they just need to go ahead and wrap it up before it's gets worse.

Yeah, I feel the same way.

Hannibal tonight was H3LLish like mad. The eye stuck in with his thumbs kill was brutal and the stab with the IV pole was too. Yes, what an amazing show this is. Surprises me more and more. PHENOMENAL acting by everybody. But Dancy's character is my favorite. He's wild and extremely well played.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-02 22:45:14)

Leno. Chris Evans. Funny.

Fallon, Carey oh damn cute Mulligan and The Doors drummer, they played Let It Roll with Fallon singning and it ruled.

Carson Daly, Cool Kate Mara. Very enjoyable as fucking H3LL.

"She calls me a Twitter whore..." lol
Love the girl.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-04 00:43:46)

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Vampire Diaries, do want to say it because I like the show, but it has def. ran it's course and they just need to go ahead and wrap it up before it's gets worse.

I think they now have a spin off with 'The Originals'

^^^
Oh really??? Gotta check that out. Thanks miss black bird.

Celebrity Style Story featuring my oh so hot fantasm the gorgeously cute Lindsay Lohan. Man, I'm enjoying this look into the best Hollywood Party Girl's crazy, CRAZY life. Yummmmmmy. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-04 15:52:17)

A great old canadian classic with brilliant acting.
THE BEACHCOMBERS [1972-1990]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066630/

I'm sure this is the show that stayed the longest on in TV history.
19 seasons, beat that Walking Dead. lol

And the theme song is great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spw3S8M8rp4

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-07 11:44:39)

Night Court.

Hannibal

Last night I watched So You Think You Can Dance which I enjoy very much, hey, hot girls moving their asses, what's not to like. lol

Tonight is THE night along with SINdays. Full of great shows.

Big Bang Theory
2 And A Half Men

Next is V which I've always loved and I'm glad they revisited the old school one and then the FANTASTIC Hannibal. I enjoy it a damn lot.

The Sopranos! Nothing better.