Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

^^^
Definitely agree. Awesome voice and cute.
She VERY nice in Blonde I find.

BLACKLIST

Was very cool to see Tim Roth play the bad guy.

And I loved when Elizabeth tells Red You're not telling me everything to which he replied I NEVER tell you everything. lol
He's badass.

Latest episode of How I Met Your Mother.  I dig the show and all, but it's odd; it's very well written and SHOULD be funny as hell, but the canned laughter does so much more harm than good.

Boardwalk Empire

SIMPSONS

Damn that was a truely funny one. Bart was in love with the reverand girl. Crazy one. lol

Right back into The Walking Dead, digging on American Horror Story Coven so far, and trying not to binge on Breaking Bad.

What a truely great night tonight is on TV.

SHIELD now then EVOLUTION, GOLBERGS [utterly funny] and finishing with the GORGEOUS Malin Akerman in TROPHY WIFE. Oh yeah baby!!! big_smile

^^^ I had to re-watch the series finale of Breaking Bad again last night.  That makes the fourth or fifth time I've watched it since it aired.  What a fantastic ending to a fantastic show!

^ Yes Lon it really was amazing I was not disappointed at all! That was above all my expectations

LIVE WITH KELLY & MICHAEL

Emma Rigby was there to talk about The Counselor. Like this girl.
And this show. smile

The latest episode of Supernatural.  Nine seasons and they've yet to run out of steam.  Ya gotta respect that.

^^
Yep, my DVR saved me on Sup'.  I had no idea it was back on, but the programming saved the day!

Yay Soylent© Robots for saving the day!

On NETFLIX is where I watch mine-No Commercials.....YAY!
Right now, it is BONES & Supernatural
smile

Chopped

THE TOMORROW PEOPLE

Man what a cool one tonight. Always loved these shows with people with powers. And it's a very cool one.

I was laying down watching La La Loopsy for a good while...

LoudLon wrote:

The latest episode of Supernatural.  Nine seasons and they've yet to run out of steam.  Ya gotta respect that.

Just started the 5th season.
Lots of catching up to do but I'm slowly doing it.

Pawn Stars

ARROW

I'm loving this Black Cat looking girl when she killed the dude what she said was GREAT!!! lol

PARENTHOOD

Fun to see them talk about what left a great memory in Rock'N'Roll. Heard than Nirvana's Bleach cost them 60$ to record, sweet.
And a very good show that never deceives me. smile

IRONSIDE

Damn what a great Cop series this is. He's amazing. Great work by Underwood.

CONAN O'BRIEN

Man Anna Faris isn't just incredibly gorgeous but man what an HILARIOUS interview that was. Her imaginary friend being er teeth retainer and she named him Alex which was a british one. Incredibly funny. But THAT was insanely laughable like H3LL. lol
Love her.

http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-highlig … whorehouse

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-28 01:58:55)

ONCE UPON A TIME

Boats fighting in the sea then suddenly our guys boat flies off to Neverland. Damn yeah. lol

Another extremely cool one. DIG THIS SHOW LIKE H3LL!!!

Boardwalk Empire

THE BLACKLIST

Got only half an hour, thanks to aceofspades for telling me about it but this was a good one even if I missed half.

PASS TIME

Which car does the 1/4 mile faster with contestants that bet about the time it's gonna take.
AWESOME muscle cars. Which I DIG!!! big_smile

Halloween Wars

THE MIDDLE

What a funny show, that Shaffer kid is amazing. So's the mom, it's Patricia Heaton and she's great. What a crazy family. big_smile