Topic: Video : Nick Carter Fights Aaron Carter

Seriously this is fucking hilarious pardon my french. What happens when you take two sissy boys and throw them at each other? You get this http://www.avixion.ca/146-Nick-Carter-f … Video.html

Re: Video : Nick Carter Fights Aaron Carter

Why does VH1 keep putting prissy rich jerks on TV? All this is, is two lame brains (whose 15 minutes of fame passed years ago) trying to squeeze whatever is left of their pathetic careers. God, I hate reality(my ass)TV.

only reality show i liked was newlyweds cause somebody was always in a bikini or short shorts.

If I want to see Jessica Simpson half naked I'll just pick up an old issue of Maxim.

lol

That is fucking funny.  I really dislike them.  Can you say wigger?

LOL!  So fucking funny.

The only reality show I watched is Project Greenlight Season 3.  Thats as close as I have come.

those are 2 funny-ass pansies right there smile

Hey!!!!!!!!!

I'm ashamed of you guys....Just so you know how serious this is... Aaron like totally ruined one of Nicks skirts during this exchange......

Oh...and I betcha they shower together....

That is all..

Haha damn that IS lame!

Agree with you Meh on Newlyweds, but I had to have the TV on mute and rather listen to music. Good thing we have subtitles smile

ok ok heres a "girls" point of view..yes I will admit I'am a fan of Nick Carter and the backstreetboys and yes I watched it now I dig nick and I can damnit just like you guys can dig Jessica Simpson who must I say is a fucking airhead..now that I let out my dark secret to everyone I will go and pull out my eyelashes one by one..

*Pulls one eyelash out of Raven's ebrow*

TiM the Zombie wrote:

*Pulls one eyelash out of Raven's ebrow*

lmao!! ouchy!

hey raven we dont allow images in our sigs. thats why your sig is not working. That and we hate fan teams smile

ok I'll get rid of it then

text links work ok smile Just images dont work.

it's kool...I don't want to get anybody mad..I was bad and didn't read the rules sorry but now that I know I won't do it again..promise smile

Or will you? Dun Dun Dun.:o

I think we should have a live/real version of celebrity death match and the first fight is these two monkeys. Holy crap which is the bigger idiot. I think I am gonna make a new topic, which two celebrities would you like to see fight to the death and why. Who's with me?

I would have to say if I was Nick Carter I would of beat Aaron Carters ass along time ago if he was my brother, hes a punk..

It looks like Nick's busting out some dance moves when yelling at his twin sister there.