Topic: Paris Hilton is a modern version of princess Diana. according to .....

i just read an article about paris and i think this article had a point on explaining how princess Diana and paris hilton in common.. according to an Oscar winner actress Dame helen mirren.. http://www.younghollywood.com/news.php?articleNum=4408

Re: Paris Hilton is a modern version of princess Diana. according to .....

Ewwww.....Paris Hilton is no icon at all. She might be the biggest hollywood slut but she's no icon.:lol:

Your right about that RIP. lol

anyone who compares paris hilton to princess diana is dillusional. Paris Hilton is many things but she couldnt stand in Diana's shadow much less be like her.

Paris Hilton is as dumb as a pile of rocks. She is so skanky looking that I wouldn't even list her in the 1,000,000 hottest babes on the planet earth.:lol:

she has the body of a 12 year old boy.

Ash's missing hand wrote:

she has the body of a 12 year old boy.

funny you should say that.  have you also noticed how square her jaw is and how deep her voice is when she isn't trying to sound like a bimbo?  i am convinced that she is a man.

that said...

Princess Di had a lot of things that Paris Hilton does not have.  The most important being CLASS.

Hilton doesn't have half the sophistication, class or style of Princess Di.  Di was just a regular broad like any other who happened to marry royalty.  She never lost site of who she was or where she came from, and never once believed her own hype.

Hilton's her polar opposite - a spoiled little rich girl with the class of a common street whore who is famous for debauchery and crassness.  Her name shouldn't even be spoken in the same breath or written in the same sentence.

Kind of shows you how things have changed in the last thirty years when a cunt like Paris Hilton is compared to a class act like Princess Di.

Yeah, that's right -- I used the "unt" word.

LoudLon wrote:

Yeah, that's right -- I used the "unt" word.

Although I hate that word in this case it is appropropriate.

Yeah, I don't drop the C-bomb unless I feel it's absolutely necessary.

I like how they used two peoples quote in that article.. One is Mirren saying she doesn't appauld Paris and the other being Paris herself.. Heh.. Funny.. What a slut..

is that wrong of me to hope paris dies in a car accident?

Never.Die wrote:

is that wrong of me to hope paris dies in a car accident?

I think being put in a mental hospital or prison for life would be good for her instead.:P

Who here and in the entire world care about Paris Hilton? The perfect answer is no one. She payed the person who wrote that article so that everyone will somewhat like here. It doesn't matter what she does. She will go down in history as the most dillusional ugly snob where no one likes here. There is no good that comes from her and it doesn't matter if she gains some weight and gets plastic surgery. No one will ever like here and no one gives a rat ass about her too. The world will be better off without her and hopes she dies by an attack from all her dogs or chokes on her own  bile. Just someone, please someone, put her out of her misery once and for all. Everyone here at HM should get together and track her down, and once found, we all torture her in the most horrific way possible.

that artical is such an insult to Princess Diana...Paris is so many nasty things in this world...

I would like to see Paris get her ass kicked in a cat fight by one of our female members on here.:lol:

I agree, comparing Paris to Di is ridiculous. Di was a lady, but she is not quite the perfect example of moral values.

good post jennie and welcome.