Topic: REPO : Paris Hilton will she kill it?

Paris Hilton is starring in Darren Lynn Bousman's new film Repo The Genetic Opera. I know I have heard alot of people openly laugh at this and think its really lame. So its poll time. Will you see this movie or will you pass on it because Hilton is in it?

The trialer is here for those who missed it and a synopsis as well.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_9640.html

Please vote and leave some feedback

Re: REPO : Paris Hilton will she kill it?

I won't be seeing it because she's in it. Simple as that... Why would they ruin a film by casting Hilton? It's beyond me! hmm

I have passed on a lot of movies with Paris Hilton in them because I know that at least part of the acting will be bad.  And if this is a musical we have to hear her attempt to sing.  I will spare myself the disgust and not watch this one.

DemonToSome wrote:

I won't be seeing it because she's in it. Simple as that... Why would they ruin a film by casting Hilton? It's beyond me! hmm

I did like House of Wax alot but not her personally and appauled when she got killed in it too lol.

The broad can't act, plain and simple.  She has no training, no background in film making in any way, and the only reason she's been in films at all is to capitalize on her already established fame.  She has no abilities other than the unerring knack for spending her family's money. 

I will never tire of bashing this fatuous twat whose fame is based solely on how much she sucks (in every sense of the word, ba da bum).  She's the human equivalent of an appendix -- which is to say she serves absolutely no purpose other than to be gotten rid of.

Well I didn't plan on seeing this movie at first until I saw some footage.. Then the casting of Paris came up and right then I knew that no amount of footage or kick ass actors like Bill Moseley would get me to see this shit..

People won't see a movie because Paris Hilton is in it, but people still go see movies with Nicolas Cage in it.

i have only seen Paris Hilton  in House of Wax and  she was good .
and that is were the 1st i heard of her
(really)

What did she do wrong?

I will never in my life see anything that has that skank in it. She is a talentless, preppy, airhead, snob who doesn't deserve to live. She's only doing the movie so she can get money which she already has enough of and especially she is making another music album. This movie will not get one single penny from my pocket to see this movie since she's in it.

BASSI wrote:

i have only seen Paris Hilton  in House of Wax and  she was good .
and that is were the 1st i heard of her
(really)

What did she do wrong?

I think people hate her just because she is Paris Hilton.

Actually there's more to it than just her being Paris Hilton. It's everything that she has done. She whines about everything, she can't act, sing, she thinks everyone likes her, she's only rich and popular b/c of daddy, etc. I can keep on going.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-10-31 15:04:38)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Actually there's more to it than just her being Paris Hilton. It's everything that she has done. She whines about everything, she can't act, sing, she thinks everyone likes her, she's only rich and popular b/c of daddy, etc. I can keep on going.

I have never really heard her whine about anything except for people selling her sex tape, her acting is better than alot of people in movies today.

Last edited by Twoslowjoe (2007-10-31 15:14:56)

Actually it's more than that about the sex tape. And when something happens to her, the world has to stop and they televise about what's happening to her. Like her going to jail. They make a huge deal about her b/c what she has done and who she is.

i;ll see it if she dies in it. like House of Wax big_smile

Live or die I dont base my movie going experience off of Paris Hilton.  If I think it truly looks good, I will see it and just have to deal with her acting be it good or bad.

Watching Paris Hilton Die is worth my $$

My faith is in director Darren Bousman

I have a strict "No Paris Hilton Support" rule in hopes that if we get enough people to not see her in any movies, then she and her media coverage will drop off the face of the earth.

That being said, this movie looks to be great so I am torn.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Actually it's more than that about the sex tape. And when something happens to her, the world has to stop and they televise about what's happening to her. Like her going to jail. They make a huge deal about her b/c what she has done and who she is.

It's not her fault that the media wants to televise every part of her life and everyone wants to watch it. If the media stopped televising eveything she does people would stop giving a shit about her. Shouldn't you really hate the media?

Agreed!  The Media creates the Monster..

But I'd still like to watch her Die

Dj CiD wrote:

Agreed!  The Media creates the Monster..

But I'd still like to watch her Die

I like the way you think lol.

She has been in House of Wax where she got the best death in it possible with a barrel through her head and she was also killed in Nine Lives.

I have not seen Nine Lives but it sounds like it's worth watching if She croaks in it..

How does she get it?

Dj CiD wrote:

I have not seen Nine Lives but it sounds like it's worth watching if She croaks in it..

How does she get it?

It's really a lame film that I would advise not to buy at all. She is the first to get killed in it from what I recall but it really doesn't show much except her dead on the floor.

Tim plans to spend his 21st birthday at his Scottish estate with eight of his closest friends. Amongst the excitement of rediscovering old friendships, no one minds that a snowstorm has cut them off from the rest of the outside world. Everything is set for the perfect weekend, until one of the guests stumbles across an old history of the house with the power to unleash the horrors of Scotland's past. The book tells of Murray, the old Scot patriot, **who has had his eyes torn out** and his house taken away during the English invasion. Intent on exacting **bloody revenge** on the reunited English friends Murray **possesses the body of a guest and turns him into a murderer**. He seems impossible to stop as when the possessed guest is killed, Murray passes into the killer to continue his mission of murdering all nine of them. It is survival of the fittest as the friendships are pushed to the limit. No one can guess who the next killer will be or how to break the chain. Only one will survive.

And we Know it's not Paris! smile  Doesn't sound too bad...

RIP wrote:
Dj CiD wrote:

How does she get it?

It's really a lame film that I would advise not to buy at all. She is the first to get killed in it from what I recall but it really doesn't show much except her dead on the floor.

man that movie came on tv a couple weeks back........i think on the chiller channel......man i barely got 15 minutes into it before i gave up on it....