Topic: SAW IV Jigsaw Doll Contest

SAW 4 is coming to theatres tomorrow. How about we give away a Jigsaw Doll on a Tricycle ( the one you see in the movies ). How bout if we throw in a t-shirt, some postcards, some fake tattoos, a keychain and some creepy lollipops to fatten you up? P...

Read More : SAW IV Jigsaw Doll Contest

Re: SAW IV Jigsaw Doll Contest

big_smile Yee Haw I love free stuff especially when it's free.  I'm in!

lol i like free stuff when its free to smile

another great contest thanks meh. im in

quite welcome happy to run the contests for you all.. i have another good one going up shortly hopefully today

JUst out of curiosity, how big is this doll?

no idea i dont ever see the prizing...

lol I was just curious.  I've seen one in stores and it was quite huge.  Just wondering if it is the same one or something much smaller.  I guess when I enter and win I'll let you guys know  tongue

I definitely had to enter this contest and hope to win so damn bad. big_smile

One of my friends is terrified of this doll in the movie.  I need to win it haha

i entered soo i wanna win

whoever wins can do SAW 5 with the doll

.....and creepy lolipops!!!!:P

Meh wrote:

whoever wins can do SAW 5 with the doll

haha
The doll comes with a flesh puzzle piece that makes you apart of Jigsaw's next trap!

next thing you know your on an autopsy table getting cut to shreds by Jigsaw in some sick twisted trap called 'haha bitch you just got autopsied'.

Meh wrote:

next thing you know your on an autopsy table getting cut to shreds by Jigsaw in some sick twisted trap called 'haha bitch you just got autopsied'.

ROFL

i know your thinking WOW Meh has great trap ideas..... he should join the  studio and do SAW 14 smile

I just entered the contest.

i guess that means you wanna play a game... winner has to go through the knife trap.. press hard now... press hard!!

I just want to win this twisted little doll, no knife trap please Meh, pretty please.  Thank you for a super cool one! smile

^ Psssshhhh....you're is disqualified since you just won the badass 1408 poster.....  lol kidding!

I dont remember if I entered this one or not....hmmmm....

I know, I actually felt guilty entering it, but I just couldn't help myself.  That little doll is so deranged and cool. smile  We finally saw the movie last night and really enjoyed it; I need to watch SAW 3 again to make the connections a little clearer.  Good stuff.

winning once does not preclude you from entering the rest of hte contests... enter and win as many times as you can. I use a random number generator and pick entries... so its completely luck of the draw.

I Would Love To Win The Saw 4 Jigsaw Doll

I'm so in on this contest...I want that doll damn it..lol