Topic: Autographed Masters of Horror DVD Contest

Time for another fun contest. This go around I have 5 signed copies of Masters of Horror on DVD. To make things a bit different this go around we are going to be giving away a free copy to 5 lucky readers ( sorry you dont have a say in what movie you...

Read More : Autographed Masters of Horror DVD Contest

Re: Autographed Masters of Horror DVD Contest

just updated with the artwork ( non signed versions ) and names of the films.

If you are basing it on how good looking we are then I should win hands down!  tongue

So what are the dates of this month of reviews? 10/26-11/26?

from the news post date until i pick winners.

I better get to work on some reviews then.....if I submit the 5 best reviews, do I win all 5 DVD's?  lol  j/k!

haha i have not decided yet.. but i think to be fair its going to be 1 per person. However im not going to ignore good entries. So if you wrote 10 of the coolest damn reviews I have ever read then yeah you might get more then 1... all depends..

My reviews are always the coolest....once you sift through all the incoherent rambling.....  lol  tongue

haha you are withoutquestion one of the best writers of reviews... but you will have competition I am sure. smile

We'll good luck to everyone on this!  Should be fun to see how many reviews get cranked out in the next few weeks then.

i figure its a nice treat for those of you who share opinions and steer the rest of us away from CRAP and whats GOOD smile

may the best (wo)men win!

I will not enter this contest cause quite frankly I suck in posting reviews so congrats to you who win.;)

haha thats the spirit... oh wait lol

RIP wrote:

I will not enter this contest cause quite frankly I suck in posting reviews so congrats to you who win.;)

give it a shot!
I've never written a review before but I managed to crank one out in about a day.

gutterjim wrote:
RIP wrote:

give it a shot!
I've never written a review before but I managed to crank one out in about a day.

I liked your Special Dead review Gutterjim.  Glad to see you enjoyed it!  smile

yeah ia agree your review of special dead Gutter was fantastic. Makes me wanna go buy it.

oh, thank you!

Wow, best contest in a while!  I used to be good about contributing reviews but have been slacking due to work recently...this is a great incentive though!  I have been collecting the masters of horror discs since season 1 and have been trying to get as many signed as possible, so far I have director signed copies of:

Incident on and off a mountain road
Dreams in the Witchhouse
Cigarette Burns
Screwfly Solution
Homecoming and
Deer Woman

Glad to see the reviews have been pouring in much more lately.  Everyone is gonna be gunning for these DVD's with their reviews.

Well win or lose, I've been on here a long time and this did get me to do two reviews...finally. Cool contest idea...very ingenious!:cool:

Yeah you can tell it is getting people to do reviews cause I went ahead and did one for Gremlins 2:The New Batch.  Dont think that is a film I would have normally ever thought of reviewing, but it's been a slow horror week for me and needed something....lol.

Gremlins 2....wow...I have to admit...that's a sequel I've never seen.