Topic: Halloween fun-Haunted Houses, Cells of Terror

Well, my wife and I love the season, the horror, the kids, etc...
6 of our neighbors and  us stood in line in 48 degree temps for ...3 hours...yes 3 hours to go 20 minutes through the Cells of Terror...
check it out here

www.cellsofterror.com

Not sure if it was the wait, the cold, def. wasn't the company because we had a great group and good time...but man...this thing fell so short of the hype that I had to look underground to find anything good about it. Then I watch a show this am about the scariest Hautned Houses/attractions in the US ...talk about salt in the wounds!!!

Re: Halloween fun-Haunted Houses, Cells of Terror

We have a similar haunted Prison here in Illinois....it is called Statesville Haunted Prison...I have never actually gone though.
http://www.statesville.org/

I speant about a half hour to hour waiting in the pouring rain the other day for a place called Reapers Realm.  It is a 3 story haunted mansion...it was pretty decent.

Yours looks good. The website is by far the best thing about this prison we saw though.

Post up on some good ones people!

Going to the Tunnels of Terror 8PM at the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL...let's see what NASA has cooked up.

www.tunnelsofterror.com

Rich's Fright Farm in southern Pennsylvania is a great haunted attraction. They have been putting it on for well over a decade now, and some of the past ones have been great! They have themes each year and every time it starts out with a long hay ride. I haven't been there for years, but the first time I went you pulled up to a house with a plane wreck in the front. They had stuff on fire and a real plane fuselage that had the seats still in it! A girl was yelling for help at the other end and that's how it lead into the house part. Another year was a coal mining scene with stiple, and once there was a medievel castle with moat and drawbridge. They had a guillotine act outside of it. They even have rides outside and an arcade, horror movies playing on tvs everywhere. I have alot of good memories from that place!

Yea...doing it for 10years plus sounds like they've got it right!
Awesome...we have a Haunted Corn Maze near here...its not too bad, but nothing compared to what you described.

Did Tunnels of Terror last night, was alot of fun, well put togehter, only problem with it, and most, too dang short. My gilrs (wife, and 2 daughters) and I loved it.