Topic: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

With Halloween right around the corner I thought it be interesting to see who of the major horror movie villians you'd chose to go as........when i was younger i went as jason one year because it was last minute (i had been sick all week) and i did'nt have a costume i did however have a pair of overalls a hockey mask and fake machete......so i'm curious, your a teenager (maybe you still are) your given 150 dollars for a kickass costume, who do ya pick?......

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

michael baby with jason being close second.

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

Well I have Leatherface and Freddy Costumes, though they really don't fit anymore.  I generally stay up past my bedtime and just be a zombie.

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

I'm going as a horny husband...but that is after the lights go out...and my costume is very exciting, lol!
I wear a Jason mask sometimes when the kids come, I scared one poor lil Spiderman really bad one year so I try to be selective on my terror.

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

if i wasnt working this Halloween i'd go as leatherface

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

man i almost forgot to say what i would go as..............i'd like to go as micheal and thats what i voted........unfortuantly i'd make a bit of a chubby, out of shape micheal so it probley be smarter for me to go as leatherface.......then i could say the exas weight was just my "extra" loose skin........but i still went wit micheal

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

Went to a party one time as Leatherface, and it was the best! Especially when you have a chainsaw without the blade! Had the whole outfit down, the tie included, all blood covered. I cut up an old Freddy mask I had, and sewed it back together in all the right spots. It looked awesome, except I could kick myself for doing that, because I saw it on ebay as a don post original, and it was going for money. Also, I used to have an old Madballs mask too that I wish I would have taken better care of now. It dry rotted. I know someone remembers those. I had the purple cyclops with the bull ring in his nose.

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

I'm too old to go trick or treating so my ass will be watching horror movies and not answering the door lol.

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

RIP wrote:

I'm too old to go trick or treating so my ass will be watching horror movies and not answering the door lol.

That's a bleak attitude...DUDE!!! Give them kids some candy or your ass will get tricked!!!

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

I always dress up for Halloween, and I just turned 36 the 19th of this month.  You're never too old to dress up for Halloween.

I even dress up when Halloween falls on nights I have to work.  This Halloween, for example.  I have to work 3-11pm, but I'm going to work in costume and taking a crap-load of horror flicks for our shelter residents to watch. 

I don't see how anyone can call themselves a die-hard horror fan and not dress up on Halloween.  It's like Christmas for folks like us! lol

Last edited by LoudLon (2007-10-30 11:03:42)

11

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

PhilnEdee wrote:
RIP wrote:

I'm too old to go trick or treating so my ass will be watching horror movies and not answering the door lol.

That's a bleak attitude...DUDE!!! Give them kids some candy or your ass will get tricked!!!

Nah, more candy for myself.........lol....

I turn my lights out and sit in my den all dark and lonely and watch horror flicks.

12

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

LoudLon wrote:

I always dress up for Halloween, and I just turned 36 the 19th of this month.  You're never too old to dress up for Halloween.

I even dress up when Halloween falls on nights I have to work.  This Halloween, for example.  I have to work 3-11pm, but I'm going to work in costume and taking a crap-load of horror flicks for our shelter residents to watch. 

I don't see how anyone can call themselves a die-hard horror fan and not dress up on Halloween.  It's like Christmas for folks like us! lol

Well I could dress up as a porn star since I was well gifted at birth and walk down the street naked with all the hot MILFs drooling at my package.

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

I picked other because I'd rather be going as a zombie. YEAH! Tomorrow is trick or treat and that's what I'm dressing up as. Fake blood, fake scabs and fake flesh. I'm so excited

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

Well i won't be trick or treating this year. I will be hanging out with a couple buddies of mine and as of right now all i know is that we are seeing Saw IV and possibly going to look into some haunted place which i really wanna go to. I know a bunch of you say that you are never to old to go out trick or treating. But to me i just feel like i am to old to go. Plus if i really want that candy, just go out and buy the big bags of my favorite. But if i really did dress up this year, i would go as one of the characters from the upcoming horror movie, Bryan Loves You, which i have the mask for it.

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

RIP wrote:

Well I could dress up as a porn star since I was well gifted at birth and walk down the street naked with all the hot MILFs drooling at my package.

Some package.  It was so small UPS didn't even charge a fee to ship it. big_smile

Last edited by LoudLon (2007-10-30 13:34:11)

16

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

LoudLon wrote:
RIP wrote:

Well I could dress up as a porn star since I was well gifted at birth and walk down the street naked with all the hot MILFs drooling at my package.

Some package.  It was so small UPS didn't even charge a fee to ship it. big_smile

Very funny, at least women applaud when I walk into a room naked and not throw tomatoes at me and call me inch worm like you lol.

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

Saturday night I was a zombie and Mike was Capt. Spaulding.  I think I had a little too much fun playing with the fake blood because it took me 20 minutes in the shower to scrub it all off.  Halloween night Mike has to work so I am hanging out with the parents and watching horror movies.

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

man for some reason the kids don't go trick or treating around here..........like some of them go to another town and walk around and the ones that don't just go to church to play in the bouncy ball pin...........whats halloween about that?.........my life ambition is to bring halloween back to the little town of beaverdam VA...........i just wanna show up at the church and be like........."go trick or treating brats!!!"

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

I wish I could dress up as any of those.....instead all of us rookies on the team have to dress up as hookers and go get candy in the fucking cold!

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

Cue Rob Zombie....I am going out partying as a Living Dead Girl...."crawl on me, sink into me..." Did you guys watch the Scream awards??? Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper and Slash hit the stage together!! WOW doesn't get any better than that smile

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

Leatherface. . .He's got a chainsaw, nuff said.

Maybe someday I can fulfill my dream and trick or treat with a real chainsaw (turned on of course)

Re: Who would you go Trick or Treating as?

well I know I missed this yesterday but I'm gonna post it anyways lol...I picked Michael Myers and also other which would be Baby Firefly..