Topic: Happy Halloween

Hope everyone on here has a safe and fun filled Halloween day!

I'm about to head to work and then when I get off I will be watching a couple of horror movies.

Re: Happy Halloween

Thanks, RIP!  Fav-o-rite day o' the year!  Now, if only I could convince my family to exchange horror related gifts, the day would be perfect. 

Have a fun day, everyone!

lol its like christmas day...Happy Halloween Everyone!

indeed happy halloween to all im gonna pick a bunch of contest winners today and launch some new contests to celebrate smile

Happy Halloween everyone!  Hope you all have a great, frightening night!

Happy Halloween!!!  I am so excited I'm dressing up as a zombie. YEAH! I'm going to sit on my grandma's front porch and just sit still and then jump up and scare. I'm so mean.

I got my michael myers costume on in school. then only high school kid who dressed up big_smile I love being different. I keep bugging the teachers to turn on amc so i can watch the halloween movies.

sickf**k wrote:

I got my michael myers costume on in school. then only high school kid who dressed up big_smile I love being different. I keep bugging the teachers to turn on amc so i can watch the halloween movies.

They would'nt let us dress up at my highschool, not much of a shock beings that they never let us do anything.........I swear the place was a prison
Happy Halloween everybody............i'm off today (just woke up bout an hour ago) and i'm about to start my own mini horror movie marathon

Thanks Ripper, Happy Halloween!! I have all my electric jack o lanterns plugged in. I found this really kewl zombie head candle that when you lite it, red wax flows outta the eyes and mouth.

Happy Halloween Everybody!:)

hope everyone has a fun and safe time!  I'll be doing homework for tonight and hopefull get in a few horror movies.  Also have to wish my brother a happy birthday cause he turns 7 today.  Anyways, that rounds out my day for today.  Have a great time everyone!

man i wish my b-day was on halloween that woulda been sweet...........course i do share the same b-day wit Ozzy so i guess thats cool enough........

The Wolves shall howl, the bats shall bite,
the kids will scream on Halloween night
All treats not tricks, no none of that junk, he
answers his door as the H.M. ART MONKEY!
http://a744.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_ddda019ca5e4b106bf9ce57294a67c9f.jpg
(and maybe gets drunk, he
plays boogie-woogie
and it sounds real funky.

lol
TOO FUNNY Mirthquake and thanks for that

Happy Halloween Everybody!

i wish halloween was every month
that would be awesome

Last edited by BASSI (2007-10-31 15:10:15)

im a little late n this but HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! i had a good halloween, went trick or treatin w/ my gf. work my clothes from th renasance festival... ya that about it...

only 364 more days to go!

But i thought it was already Halloween 24/7 for all of us. Yes it is our holiday but we don't need it to tell us that we still can't celebrate it every day, month, and year.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

But i thought it was already Halloween 24/7 for all of us. Yes it is our holiday but we don't need it to tell us that we still can't celebrate it every day, month, and year.

Ya got that right baby!!!