Topic: Killer Party (1986)

Im looking for a good quality VCD or MPEG rip of this movie.  I know its on VHS but they are all used and I just frankly hate VHS.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091338/

If anybody has any leads, hit me up

Re: Killer Party (1986)

I just bought a used vhs tape of it today on amazon for $14.00 so I should get it by Monday.

Are you able to record it to pc and convert?  I dont have that setup let alone own a VCR.

BooF wrote:

Are you able to record it to pc and convert?  I dont have that setup let alone own a VCR.

Sorry, I don't know how to do that.:(

Umm, if RIP recorded it for you from a VHS, wouldn't it still be like watching the VHS quality anyway? I'm not sure if it's on DVD, but maybe look into it. And I recommend everyone having a VHS player. Alot of old horror movies still haven't been converted, and some never will be. I know the jumping and flashes are annoying, and it'll never be in HD, but that's what you get with film. It's worth it. I personally like the look of the celluloid.

we got a vhs and dvd player in everyroom............got way too many movies still on vhs to not have one............i'd recomend having one too just for the simple fact that you find a whole lot more movies on vhs as far as rare movies go

horrormonger wrote:

Umm, if RIP recorded it for you from a VHS, wouldn't it still be like watching the VHS quality anyway? I'm not sure if it's on DVD, but maybe look into it. And I recommend everyone having a VHS player. Alot of old horror movies still haven't been converted, and some never will be.

It's not on dvd cause I had been looking for this film to for awhile so I just went ahead and bougt it used on vhs.

I have 2 dvd players in my house and a vhs player too cause I still have like 200 movies on vhs and alot of them might not make it to dvd especially some of the shitty ones from the 80's but I love cheese so I will not part with them at all.:lol:

I am gonna buy an all region dvd player. I was gonna buy it 2 weeks ago but partyed instead lol and forgot to get it. But I will try to go by Walmart this Sunday and get it where I can watch region 2 dvds on it too which alot of slasher films from the 80's that are on vhs here in the states are on dvd there in the UK like say Pranks, The Mutilator, etc......but I have them on vhs but want them on dvd too.;)

horrormonger wrote:

Umm, if RIP recorded it for you from a VHS, wouldn't it still be like watching the VHS quality anyway? I'm not sure if it's on DVD, but maybe look into it. And I recommend everyone having a VHS player. Alot of old horror movies still haven't been converted, and some never will be. I know the jumping and flashes are annoying, and it'll never be in HD, but that's what you get with film. It's worth it. I personally like the look of the celluloid.

Im not looking for the HD quality its just that I hate VHS players and the tapes.  Maybe ill pickup that combo where you can record VHS to DVD and just buy the vhs version and copy it over.

BooF wrote:

[
Im not looking for the HD quality its just that I hate VHS players and the tapes.  Maybe ill pickup that combo where you can record VHS to DVD and just buy the vhs version and copy it over.

That's probably your best bet.;)