Topic: found out why my internet isnt working

so, i havent been on nearly as much as i usually would be, and its because my internet was shut off. but what i just found out a few days ago, was that my dumb ass alcoholic mom decided that she was just goin to cancle the internet and the cable and not tell me or my brother about it. and it really pissed me off. fist of all because i use the internet to talk to almost all of my friends insted of using a phone cuz we use a pre-pay cell phone as a house phone, so it just better for everyone if i dont use all that uch time on the phone. and secondly, because i missed all of the fear fest on AMC and all the horror movies being played on Sci Fi. so im stuck getting on at school when i have a little bit of time in class... which depending, could be like and hour (like today) or just a few minuits. so it really sucks. im getting close to being 18, and once i am, im gonna movie out and ill b sure to have internet in my apartment. so ya, class is almost over, ill get on when i can.

Re: found out why my internet isnt working

Yeah that definitely sucks. Sorry to hear that happen and i know all the shit you're going through. But buck up, before you know it, you'll be able to be back online chatting up with all of us again and all your friends. Fight the good fight.

Sorry to hear the bad news DG. Yeah when you get 18 move out and get a place with some friends.

that sucks DG. hope things look up for you. and yes, i agree with Rip, its better to get a place with roommate(s) so you can split the rent

I was wondering where you have been, thought school was possessing all of your time.
I hope you post some Ren Faire pictures, I was looking forward to seeing what it looked like. Mirth suggested a road trip to see ya but with moving house and all it was out of the question this year, I really wanna go next year!!

good luck, DG.  I was wondering what was up.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I was wondering where you have been, thought school was possessing all of your time.
I hope you post some Ren Faire pictures, I was looking forward to seeing what it looked like. Mirth suggested a road trip to see ya but with moving house and all it was out of the question this year, I really wanna go next year!!

im sorry TDSR, but i was never able to get my digital camera out to Faire. im gonna see about getting some pics from some of my friens out there and either scanning them onto my cpu and then onto here, or if they will just send them to me in an email or something. and no school barely takes up any of my time. im a senior and all my classes are really easy and i hardly ever have any homework that i cant finish in class.