5,801

Re: Picture's

Someone posted this on FB today... too cool.
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a490/Ken_Willinger/perfectly-timed-photos-butterfly-in-skull_zps87c6fcbc.jpeg

5,802

Re: Picture's

Oh yeah extremely!!! Wow.

5,803

Re: Picture's

Yes I admit, I'm EVIL!!! lol

http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/550x/95/04/57/950457f62ce69a1beb89e32b95cc7ba2.jpg

5,804

Re: Picture's

^^
http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/5b1/486206534_1291174.gif

tongue

5,805

Re: Picture's

^^^
lol lol lol

Re: Picture's

http://i45.tinypic.com/348on5y.jpg the other computers aren't pictured but it's likely my eyes will melt out by the time I'm 30...which isn't far off *sobs*
Here is our lair where I spend most of my alone time.

I've also been watching rereuns of my super sweet 16...here is a tid bit from my favorite one ever

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8bmvdkmKa1qa0k2so1_500.jpg

Do you want me to beat you up in front of all these people again Maddie?

Ar eyou ready for that?

lol lol lol

Last edited by vomitdoll (2013-03-29 12:22:54)

5,807

Re: Picture's

^^
I love Yoda in the top left.

Re: Picture's

Thanks aza! Behind him you can't see but it's a very tall batman figurine as well.

5,809

Re: Picture's

Batman and Yoda, quite the pair!

5,810

Re: Picture's

I can make out Bats' knees.  Looks like the version from The Dark Knight...?

Re: Picture's

So my brother bought a zombie bust.
I can't remember exactly how it looks like.
But I think it may have been this one. Or one like it.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/6DC87C53-228A-4421-AE6F-EC91AE3CD7ED-1356-000001129C0CC6E1_zps9a2218c3.jpg

Re: Picture's

LoudLon wrote:

I can make out Bats' knees.  Looks like the version from The Dark Knight...?

yes sir!

5,813

Re: Picture's

Who has an arrow pointed at his avatar and rocks like a bastard?

<--- This guy.

5,814

Re: Picture's

Woooooohoooooo vomit doll!!!
Amazing toys.
This iMac is insanely cool. Always loved iMacs. Got an old Ruby 2000 model that's dead but I keep it just because of the look. And color, that red is beautiful.
Sweet 16 is awesome!!!
Cool figurines too.

But you need more wine in that glass, get in the DRUNK thread and grab some. lol

CHEERS!!!

MoonRaven, this is an amazing one. WOAH!!!

Yes Ass Kicker LoudLon senior. Definitely.

Gotta post my set up. Beware though, I LOVE DIG AM A FREAK FAN of stickers so everything is full o' them. Heh. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-29 16:01:42)

Re: Picture's

That's my brother for ya Punk.
Searches far and wide for horror memorabilia and such to add to his museum of macabre big_smile

5,816

Re: Picture's

Gotta meet this dude. lol

My Life... Gnihahahahawwrrr

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/550x/fa/62/2e/fa622ec959a6f393b0fa3d74a042519a.jpg

Ah well, another view so you can see my Master Lord Grim Reaper himself sitting there at left. The poster you don't see is Clash 1rst american tour with the Liberty Statue tied with ropes. big_smile

http://media-cache-is0.pinimg.com/550x/c0/dd/26/c0dd26e2e2133b6c41b8c84fe164eff2.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-29 17:13:21)

5,817

Re: Picture's

You know what you need?  Some stickers to decorate your computers with.  Oh, wait, you have some already.
lol

5,818

Re: Picture's

getken wrote:

Someone posted this on FB today... too cool.
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a490/Ken_Willinger/perfectly-timed-photos-butterfly-in-skull_zps87c6fcbc.jpeg

That would make a cool tatt.

5,819

Re: Picture's

MoonRaven wrote:

So my brother bought a zombie bust.
I can't remember exactly how it looks like.
But I think it may have been this one. Or one like it.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/6DC87C53-228A-4421-AE6F-EC91AE3CD7ED-1356-000001129C0CC6E1_zps9a2218c3.jpg

I thought you meant a different type of zombie bust.  tongue lol

Re: Picture's

hellrat wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

So my brother bought a zombie bust.
I can't remember exactly how it looks like.
But I think it may have been this one. Or one like it.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/6DC87C53-228A-4421-AE6F-EC91AE3CD7ED-1356-000001129C0CC6E1_zps9a2218c3.jpg

I thought you meant a different type of zombie bust.  tongue lol

Hahaah you wish tongue

Holy shite Punk. Trying to hack into NASA with all those computers? tongue

Re: Picture's

kXnPunk wrote:

Woooooohoooooo vomit doll!!!
Amazing toys.
This iMac is insanely cool. Always loved iMacs. Got an old Ruby 2000 model that's dead but I keep it just because of the look. And color, that red is beautiful.
Sweet 16 is awesome!!!
Cool figurines too.

But you need more wine in that glass, get in the DRUNK thread and grab some. lol

CHEERS!!!

It was only 1 pm! I've had more in my system now after a bad day...I saw your computer collection holy moly! Haha!
Thanks about the toys...I will post pics of my old weapon wall i had before i got married and teh updated living room with the "grown up" way of displaying toys! Coming up real quick smile

Re: Picture's

http://i45.tinypic.com/eaqpoo.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/34iofte.jpg

Just another view...and onto the upgraded times... the adult times...the sad times..


http://i48.tinypic.com/m7vqck.jpg

As you can see I've downgraded a lot... sad a lot fo my guns went to Value Village...some 12 year old boy somewhere is weeping....Or is that me?

5,823

Re: Picture's

You've got a Stay Puft Marshamallow Man figure!  Ooh, and a Watchmen trade paperback (or is that the hard cover?).  I dig the crystal skull, too.

Very cool stuff, gonorrhea.  Er, I mean, VD.

Re: Picture's

It's the hard cover, Lon. Thanks! Was filled with vodka...now it's empty.
smile
Hahah, man I definitely should have rethought my username choices wink

5,825

Re: Picture's

No, no.  "Vomit Doll" is perfectly in keeping with the horrific aspect of the very movies which bring us all together here on this wonderfully sordid website. 

It's the actual initials which are unfortunate. lol