Re: Picture's

azathoth wrote:

Took some pics of that stupid hill I've been walking/jogging on.

Well at least it's a pretty hill.

Some grad party pictures....

Me and the gang jammin' in the garage.
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/Guitar2_zps505f9d40.jpg

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/Guitar1_zps75569c7d.jpg

Red eyes, red eyes.
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/Guitar3_zpsb82847d3.jpg

Last edited by The Creature (2013-08-19 21:14:06)

floridapossum, If you ask me ALL GIRLS ARE CUTE!!! Well the cute ones that is. lol
But that's just me...

Woah The Creature, amazing shots. Woah.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-19 21:58:37)

@Creech-
Chainsaw on wall.    Check.
Jamming equipment.   Check.
Food spread on table.   Check.
Mounted dear heads.   Check.
Tiny hats.   Double check.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFmoioBA2A38Ez38I36MdxTjMBXDHBAWLyj51YABVLUKQxNysgIA

[edit- I'm not editing dear/deer. lol ]
| |
vv

Last edited by azathoth (2013-08-20 02:24:57)

^^^
You forgot the deer heads. big_smile

Damn, I leave this one like this. At least I wrote it correctly. tongue

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-20 02:22:20)

@azzy; Woa, that hill is quite the work out I'm sure. Way to go, Bry!

@ punk; What a lil cutie pie your niece is. Makes me miss my kids being that age.

@Creature. Get down like James Brown, my friend.

kXnPunk wrote:

floridapossum, If you ask me ALL GIRLS ARE CUTE!!! Well the cute ones that is. lol
But that's just me...

Woah The Creature, amazing shots. Woah.

Hill not girl!  LOL!!!

@Punk, thanks man. My mom was running around taking pictures of people at my grad party and she caught some good ones. I only wish someone had had a video camera running, because the jam we put together in those pictures sounded mighty fine!
@Azzy, as your picture so clearly illustrates, that's just about what the hell happened that night! lol
@Underdog, I do so whenever I can, man. smile

Last edited by The Creature (2013-08-20 16:39:40)

floridapossum wrote:

Hill not girl!  LOL!!!

Looks like that damn Homer is possessing me once again... lol

And The Creature, if it sounded as good as it looks it might of been insanely good lemme tell ya. big_smile

Damn my bike RULES!!! Loving the Toxic name.
Spend so much time grinding cement it's crazy.
Street Trashing Rocks. Definitely.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b5/24/c7/b524c7122c651c2cf0385039c5ff0f9c.jpg

I have been so preocupide with Widget that I havent shown you pictures of lilli latly
She is two and all over the place. She loves to come to aunti nees house and play with my headbands
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee407/deanwinchestersgirl/100_4195_zpscdafdc21.jpg
She was almost asleep when whe took this picture lol
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee407/deanwinchestersgirl/100_4279_zps8ddf1a0b.jpg

^^^
Hahaha what a funny face she has in this last one. big_smile

Ohhh cutie, incredible how beautiful she is. Lucky you.

^^ two beauties.

Had a big get together with a shit ton of people and played some beer pong. I'm in the middle in the white shirt. big_smile
https://sphotos-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/530020_442783205766159_1056684524_n.jpg

Wooo!!! Kick ass shot!!!

Man I miss big parties like these so freaking much...

Looks like it was a lot of fun, Tripod.

Hey Creech, what kind of music do you play? I was just jamming with a bud of mine yesterday (really just screwing around his new keyboard) for the first time in probably a year.

Last edited by Theli (2013-08-26 13:38:30)

Theli wrote:

Hey Creech, what kind of music do you play? I was just jamming with a bud of mine yesterday (really just screwing around his new keyboard) for the first time in probably a year.

I gotta say that I'm not a great musician by any means, but I do love to play and make a lot of noise. I guess I play mostly blues and hard rock (my main influences are Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmore, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and Ravi Shankar big_smile ). I don't really like to learn anybody's songs (though I have and sometimes play other's stuff). I just like getting some of my friends together and making stuff up on the spot. Like soloing for fifteen or twenty minutes - I love that shit! What do you play for the most part, Theli (if you do play that is)?

Last edited by The Creature (2013-08-26 13:56:45)

^^^ I used to love jamming with my buddies, back when I was in a band.  That's how we came up with probably 90% of our original material -- me and our lead guitarist sitting around and playing riffs together until we came up with something we thought had some kick.  The other 10% was riffs we'd write and home and bring in for the other guys to here -- and of that 10%, maybe 20% ever made the cut. lol

But I haven't jammed with anyone in, hell, over ten years.  Now when I jam it's on my own, playing along to songs on my PC for sometimes hours at a time.

Nusic is definitely incredibly fun. Coolest shit ever with Sex, Cars and Horror.

The Creature wrote:
Theli wrote:

I gotta say that I'm not a great musician by any means, but I do love to play and make a lot of noise. I guess I play mostly blues and hard rock (my main influences are Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmore, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and Ravi Shankar big_smile ). I don't really like to learn anybody's songs (though I have and sometimes play other's stuff). I just like getting some of my friends together and making stuff up on the spot. Like soloing for fifteen or twenty minutes - I love that shit! What do you play for the most part, Theli (if you do play that is)?

I play the drums and my buddies and I normally jam out to metal tunes, or the odd hard rock one. When we jammed more often it was bands like Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Manowar Motorhead etc. and really early on we played more rock oriented stuff like CCR or AC/DC (mostly just because they are easier songs to learn). We do jam out new material, but have never really tried to write a full song since in high school.

I remember one time, I had a small party at my place, and my buddies and I had taken some shrooms. So we thought it was a good idea to go and jam, we kicked out the Breaking the Law by Priest. When I asked someone how it sounded they said it was great, then asked what it was, I told them it was Breaking the Law and I was then informed it sounded nothing like it. Go figure.

Me with Zombie 2/Flesh Eaters composer Fabio Frizzi at Film4 Frightfest. Nice guy.

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w366/Xenomorph85/24082013001_zps748b7129.jpg

^So that's what you look like big_smile

Tripod wrote:

^So that's what you look like big_smile

Mystery solved.

Theli wrote:
The Creature wrote:
Theli wrote:

I play the drums and my buddies and I normally jam out to metal tunes, or the odd hard rock one. When we jammed more often it was bands like Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Manowar Motorhead etc. and really early on we played more rock oriented stuff like CCR or AC/DC (mostly just because they are easier songs to learn). We do jam out new material, but have never really tried to write a full song since in high school.

I remember one time, I had a small party at my place, and my buddies and I had taken some shrooms. So we thought it was a good idea to go and jam, we kicked out the Breaking the Law by Priest. When I asked someone how it sounded they said it was great, then asked what it was, I told them it was Breaking the Law and I was then informed it sounded nothing like it. Go figure.

Very cool, Theli. I enjoy Metal a lot, but don't care to play it that often for whatever reason.
I can imagine that the influence of hallucinogenic mushrooms must have made for a pretty wicked, off-the-wall jam, too! Neat.

Edit: @LoudLon - I bet you put on some badass solo concerts in your house!
@Vasquez - Very cool pic, Sir.

Last edited by The Creature (2013-08-26 21:18:49)

These days I've been wanting to play other stuff. I'm honestly far from a great drummer. I've played live once at my high school and it was all simple stuff. I don't even have access to my real drum kit anymore, just my dinky electric kit. I'd like to play some punk or more keyboard oriented music. I've been away from the kit for nearly a year and I want to play a lot, but I want to start slow and try some new things.