Topic: Trick or Treaters...Get Tricked!

Did anyone scare any Trick or Treater's this past Halloween?

I placed a table next to my front door on Oct. 1st this year. I then Sat a Dummy on the table dressed as Michael Myers. My wife and children asked me all month long why he was there. I simply told them for decoration.My children's friends would come over and laugh about him being there and neighborhood kids would dare each other to run up to my door to touch him. It caused quite a bit of interest all month long in my neighborhood! They all had fun!

Halloween night, I dressed as Michael Myers myself and took the place of my dummy. Sitting motionless on the table next to my door. I watched as groups of children ran to my door to ask for candy.

I waited patiently each time until they had no worries of the dummy sitting next to them. As they would turn to run down the sidewalk, I jumped up from the table and lunged at each of them! I have never seen so many children scared out of thier minds!
Screams! Candy Bags flying! It was Great!  Of course I did not attempt this with any younger Children.

I must come up with something even better for next year!

Re: Trick or Treaters...Get Tricked!

Sounds like you had a blast. Got any pics of you in the Myers outfit?

I'm sure my wife has some on her camera.

My buddy and I walked around our street scaring all the trick-or-treaters.  He was Myers and I was Voorhees.  It was awesome.

use to be this house we'd go to when i was little, his driveway was right next to his tool shed........well one year we get out of the car and he's up on the roof of his tool shed screaming like a mad man waving a real running chainsaw around.........scared the hell outta all the kids.......he did it for a couple of years until one year he feel off the tool shed.........he stoped after that

Man! That's Dedication! Weilding a Running Chainsaw while Jumping on the Roof of a Shed!

There was this one house we went to when I was a kid and it was a house of this old man very nice man well his house wasn't decorated or anything just this old man with his light on well he had all us kids pile into the house and there sitting was this person dressed in trench coat with a pigs mask with a little hatchet in his hand well the old man had us come up to the candy and take some candy as were doing this I'm eyeball this guy in the chair to make sure he doesn't do anything tricky well we all got our candy and as soon as we were done the guy started moving slowly and then he got up well I took off out the door like the cowardly lion did in the wizard of oz...just the set up alone was creepy as hell..

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-11-05 15:30:26)