Topic: MonsterHD

I guess Dish Network has noticed the succes of Direct TV's Chiller channel......Dish Network is set to release there answer MonsterHD..........which is now Airing......I'm a tad bit disapointed because it seems they may have a leg up on Chiller Tv with un-cut movies in High Definition......

http://www.monstershd.com/

Re: MonsterHD

It's a shame that they don't offer Monster HD for DirecTV customers who get HD. B/c my family has HD and we have about 100 HD channels.

The Best I have with Cox Cable is Fear.Net On Demand hmm

I wish I could get MONSTERHD:(
It looks awesome!

Dj CiD wrote:

The Best I have with Cox Cable is Fear.Net On Demand hmm

i get the same thing with Comcast hmm

wish i could get Monster HD though.

Fear net is the place i get to see the asian originals of the American rip offs!

Monsters HD subscribers are so LUCKY! Some of them got to see The Burning in HD way before it was even on dvd! And they have great lineups every day! lucky bastards.

I get nada! TWC bites. I'ld go for a dish but the landlord 86ed that idea. And Sci-Fi channel just makes me wanna cry.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

It's a shame that they don't offer Monster HD for DirecTV customers who get HD. B/c my family has HD and we have about 100 HD channels.

same here, id totally pay extra just for the monster HD channel, classic films uncut and no commercials?  perfect.