Topic: Tyra Banks Vagina Puppet

This woman makes me wonder WTF is wrong with her some days.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c39sirXOad4[/youtube]

Re: Tyra Banks Vagina Puppet

ok that must have been the weridest thign i ever saw, Hopefully RIP doesnt see this because he'll probably ask where you get that "stuffed animal" haha

I saw Nina Hartley put one of those to much better use. big_smile

It makes it cute ..and sweet...and not scary...

well I'm speechless..........definatly one of the weirder things i've seen in my life time.....

very interesting

weird...a little too weird....I couldnt even finish watching it...something about it was just off putting....

really i want to see the rest of the episode! lol lol

the wonderous vulva puppet lol

I woulda called it a P****(rhymes wit wussy) puppet.........rolls off the tongue better...lol

Very weird pussy puppet in deed... who watches that shit anyways and how did you ever find it Meh? lol

neutral sad

Ummm...

Not sure what to say about that

Y'know, I'm a big fan of the vagina -- I love its work, seen all its movies, just a big, big fan -- but that was freaky. 

I will admit, to my own shame, that a vagina that big intimidates me.  Seriously, I just wouldn't know what to do with all that vagina.  I mean, would I pet it?  Feed it?  If so, how much and how often?  Will it get cranky if I feed it off-brand?  Questions, I think, better left to the experts. 

So...any giant vagina experts out there?  Anyone?  Anyone at all?

Bueller?

Last edited by LoudLon (2007-11-09 15:48:25)

LoudLon wrote:

So...any giant vagina experts out there?  Anyone?  Anyone at all?

Bueller?

Well, you called and I rang.......:lol:

Yes, I don't wanna sick any of you out but a few of you know about this from drunken friday night AIM chat's about me earning my red wings..........

I was dating this girl named Blair a few years back and she kinda looked like Belinda Carlisle in the face but bigger body....no, not fat....just thicker.....anyway, I went off with a bunch of buddies out to the bars and came back to her house to stay for the night and she was on da rag and I was drunk and well things happened and I woke up the next morning and she was dying laughing at me and I was like WTF.....so I looked down at my white t-shirt I was wearing and it was stained with some blood in it, so were my fingers and then she told me to look in the mirror......you can guess what was on my face......YES, I earned my red wings that night.....I'll admit it.:P

You are SUCH a clown!  (red makeup and all!) lol 

Let's hoist a red beer to Rip!

Oh, and if anyone wants their own... puppet
www.houseochicks.com

Amazing what a little R&D will do for ya!

Mirthquake wrote:

You are SUCH a clown!  (red makeup and all!) lol 

Let's hoist a red beer to Rip!

Hey, it's true story that happened.....only if I had it on video it would be on break.com:lol:

"You know what you're problem is? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal. Your building it up into some great big greek goddess.. Pusaliyah!"

Dj CiD wrote:

"You know what you're problem is? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal. Your building it up into some great big greek goddess.. Pusaliyah!"

Awesome movie......40 Year Old Virgin.:cool:

Bad thing about it is that I'm no virgin but I still wake up in the morning with those woody hard on's and I gotta piss bad and have to lean over too to piss lol.

Sounds like your night wouldn't qualify as "cute...sweet...and not scary".:lol:

Oh, and if anyone wants their own... puppet
www.houseochicks.com

I can't believe they have a website where there selling Vagina Puppet's.

Is that what make's a trues Tyra Banks fan?

neutral sad

To hell with a vagina puppet.  I can get the real thing on 28th and Broadway in Louisville for a buck and a cup of coffee. 

Hey, hos get cold too, you know.

LoudLon wrote:

To hell with a vagina puppet.  I can get the real thing on 28th and Broadway in Louisville for a buck and a cup of coffee. 

Hey, hos get cold too, you know.

How big are they over there? lol:lol:

You can get them in 12 0z, 18 oz or 24 oz.

There are different sized coffees, too.

LoudLon wrote:

You can get them in 12 0z, 18 oz or 24 oz.

There are different sized coffees, too.

Hmmm....nice......but I prefer good ole Bloody ones......red wings.......I meant redrum ,redrum.:lol: