Topic: Last Call Contest: Monster Halloween GiveAway

Last call to get in on this HUGE halloween contest since Halloween has come and gone. So enter if you have not already!
This month we have given away enough dvds to fill your closet, posters, collectible items, books and so much more. And now we ar...

Read More : Last Call Contest: Monster Halloween GiveAway

Re: Last Call Contest: Monster Halloween GiveAway

pretty sure i havent signed up for this on so im in

No point in signing up for this one.....I'm so awesome I'm taking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes!

lol.... smile

who wouldn't enter this contest?

Well i know for a damn fact that i won. And sorry Jimbo. My totally awesomeness to the max is going to win one of them. tongue

haha

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well i know for a damn fact that i won. And sorry Jimbo. My totally awesomeness to the max is going to win one of them. tongue

You must not be awesome enough cause I'm awesome enough to win all 3....you're level of awesomeness is only good enough for one, so you aint got shit on me!  lol

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

You must not be awesome enough cause I'm awesome enough to win all 3....you're level of awesomeness is only good enough for one, so you aint got shit on me!  lol

But my awesomeness can definitely take out your awesomeness and the power that it holds is truely phenominal.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

But my awesomeness can definitely take out your awesomeness and the power that it holds is truely phenominal.

credit where credit is due sure your both awesome; however im totally awsome with a dash of RAD thrown in for good measure....so the booty is mine.....mauh hahahahahaha tongue:D

You zoomdweebies can keep your awesome and radical.  I am both Gnarly AND Totally Tubular!  Which means I'm gonna win, and that's cool beans by me! big_smile

Mirthquake wrote:

You zoomdweebies can keep your awesome and radical.  I am both Gnarly AND Totally Tubular!  Which means I'm gonna win, and that's cool beans by me! big_smile

I just had a flash back to my days growing up on ninja turtles with your post.   lol

Mirthquake wrote:

lol:lol::lol:

I cant wait to see the winner on this one!!!!!

Man, I wish I would have found this place sooner!:cool:

sad  Is luck with me on this one?  I signed up, but i rarely ever win anything anywhere (i won ONCE on a worthwhile item and that was four years ago at prom...god i feel young)

Last edited by TheResidentEvil (2007-11-14 01:15:20)

I already entered smile

Would be cool to get any of those prizes.