Topic: Last Call : Hatter M Win 1 of 5 Copies Contest!

We have 5 copies of the Hatter M Graphic Novel up for grabs. Its a fantastic book I might add I read an earlier issue and was truly impressed.
Put to rest any delusions or disinformation you may have of the tea guzzling madman of faux literary hist...

Read More : Last Call : Hatter M Win 1 of 5 Copies Contest!

Re: Last Call : Hatter M Win 1 of 5 Copies Contest!

I am pretty sure I entered this one....  I read the Looking Glass Wars novel, it was pretty good.  I'm interested to see how much more backstory they give Hatter Madigan in the graphic novel because he was pretty badass in the novel but didnt get used/explained enough I think. 

I am interested in the fact that Beddor's story is illustrated by Ben Templesmith, who you may remember was co-creator of 30 Days of Night

Teaser Video for the Hatter M Graphic Novel:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWhblF8ibGw[/youtube]

I will say that Hatter Madigan and The Cat are the two coolest characters in the book, so I hope they look good in the graphic novel

Any winners yet?  Did I win? Did I win?   tongue

its a Race!!!!!!! did i win LOL lol

Wait a second! I think i'm going to win. Actually did i win.

Well I won one of the Hatter M Graphic Novels and I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive as it has been 4 weeks and no sign of it.

PUCKU wrote:

Well I won one of the Hatter M Graphic Novels and I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive as it has been 4 weeks and no sign of it.

Send Meh a PM abou it he cause he will fix it for ya. I still haven't gotten my Invasion poster yet but I did get the Brave One and it blows lol.....but I did get Karas dvd this week from HM.

PUCKU wrote:

i havent gotten mine either, there prolly taking there time about sending them or somthing

I have got to say that it is getting a bit much now as it has been more then 30 days.   I don't know how long it typically takes to receive prizes, but I have never waited much more then a week.

i would imagine they have fucked it up on the prizing. These things happen... remember NOBODY at HM.ca touches or ships prizing. All I can do is followup and hope for the best. 99% of the time the contests go flawless.

Meh,

I totally understand that HM.ca doesn't ship out the prizes, and that the promotions people for the various companies drag their feet, but anything you can do to look into it would be greatly appreciated.  I got my other prize "flawlessly" and as I have mentioned anything from your sister site MO.ca I have also gotten in a fort night if that. smile Thanx

cool bro let me look into it.... shoot me an email (scoops@horror-movies.ca) with your name / mailing address. Perhaps I can do something to help more. Sorry i didnt get back to yousooner I have been retarded busy with work.

I will drop you a note Meh.  It appears as if none of us who won received the Hatter M graphic novel so I would imagine their is an issue of some kind.

I didnt get mine either. I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one.

Hey still no sign of the Hatter M graphic novel on my end and I am starting to think it may not be arriving period.  Meh, any news on this for us winners?

Last edited by PUCKU (2008-01-31 04:45:57)

Meh, did you ever get word one way or another as to the status of this prize?  I have pretty much written it off, but I would love to know for sure.

I guess the prizes for this contest aren't coming after 2 mos.  I would love to know if other winners also did not get their prize?

i dident recieve mine either PUC

yeah it happens sometimes.... not much i can do about it other then point it out, and hope it doesnt happen again. Thankfully its RARE

PUCKU wrote:

I guess the prizes for this contest aren't coming after 2 mos.  I would love to know if other winners also did not get their prize?

Hey you never know.  I won a Dragon Wars statue back in end of September and it came at like 2nd week of December.  Almost 3 months.....