Topic: Two BROKEN on DVD Contest Winners!

BROKEN is said to make SAW look like a kids nursery rhyme, and the Broken Trailer certainly re-enforces the fact that this movie looks gruesome. Two members of our community just scored themselves a super duper FREE copy.
If you may have forgot t...

Read More : Two BROKEN on DVD Contest Winners!

Re: Two BROKEN on DVD Contest Winners!

Welcome to the site and congrats on your win wink

indeed welcome to the site... i cant say ive ever met either one of these members. But thats what happens I guess when you have a GAZILLION members... and yeah that number really is legit, i didnt make it up right now on the spot.. at all. smile

Well, since this site has a GAZILLION members the best thing to do is double your odds of winning!  How do you do that you ask?   Enter the contests over at moviesonline.ca too!  They are SEPERATE from the contests here but still give away plenty of the same horror stuff.  Proof that its different: check out the winner of the BROKEN dvd contest there: http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_13419.html

hahaha!  Thats right, I win! 

So if there is something you REALLY wanna win, you can enter for it here and if there is another contest for it on moviesonline.ca you can enter there.  Two seperate contests for two seperate websites, but better odds for you winning what you want!

typically moviesonline runs similar contests to this site, but they also run a SHITLOAD of mainstream contests. As we speak they have over 200 items up for grabs

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie_contests.php

Congrats to the winners!!!

So with me winning the Broken DVD contest over at moviesonline, that brings me to one win on HM and one on moviesonline.....  Not too bad with the large number of contests and people enterings.

Just shows that it is worth it to enter here at HM and over at moviesonline.

And Meh I cant beleive you called is a "super duper free copy".  LoL  Nice work Mr Rodgers!  lol

Congrats to the winners big_smile

Congrats!

congrats jhm and to the other winners as well

jmh314 wrote:

So with me winning the Broken DVD contest over at moviesonline, that brings me to one win on HM and one on moviesonline.....  Not too bad with the large number of contests and people enterings.

Just shows that it is worth it to enter here at HM and over at moviesonline.

And Meh I cant beleive you called is a "super duper free copy".  LoL  Nice work Mr Rodgers!  lol

haha me and Mr Roders are like ***THIS***

congrats to the winners!
the packaging for this dvd is pretty cool too, it opens from that stitched up cut in the middle.

yeah congrats you lucky dawgs! tongue i can't find this dvd anywhere!!!! mad

Congrats to all the winners and JMH when i went into moviesonline, i knew right away it was you who won Broken. LOL.

Congrats jmh and the other winners!

Congrats to the winners!!  smile

I got my copy of Broken in the mail today from my contest win at movieonline.  Hopefully I can watch it and review it soon.  With all these books and movies coming in the mail, coupled with my brand new Xbox 360 I got a hell of a lot of stuff to work on lately!

can't wait to see your review man, i finally got this movie from netflix it was pretty good

Yeah and I hope to hear that its better than "SAW".

no way is it better than Saw Demon tongue........no but seriously its not neutral

I didn't think so, its probably the hype written on the DVD cover.

you little shits!  I had a good feeling about this one too!:lol:

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

you little shits!  I had a good feeling about this one too!:lol:

Yeah that's what i thought after i watched it. Actually i started to watch it and after 5 or 10 min. into the movie, i simply had to turn it off. Plain and simple. This movie was so god damn horrific.

thank you for the DVD!!!!!
It's like a Christmas surprise in the mail!!!!!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Last edited by Marwen (2007-12-21 19:19:38)