Topic: sickf--k Rants Once Again..

Once again Im back to talk about a few things. First off its now the holiday season again and still I see families around with no thanksgiving meal and no presents under the christmas tree, many say who cares they should have payed attendion in High school but thats not the point. This is America and we shouldnt have homeless people and really poor men and women working hard for little pay. How the hell can we pay God knows how much now in Iraq to "Fix their God damn country"THAT THEY DESTROYED. See what happenes when you blow everythign up and then you wonder why your country is in ruins. Yeah I'm glad we're in Iraq and killign terrorists and making air travel safe but come on theres hungry people in this country with no thanksgiving dinner and no presents.

We have the toys for tots thing going and the free thanksgiving dinner for the homeless and ones who cant afford much food, but what about the other 363 days of the year? Ever think of that? What if we used a percentage of that meals to give a homeless family a roof over their head? Or to make homeless shelters better then the rat holes that they are? When it comes to people looking in the garbage looking for food thats where I draw the line, which is sad that these people have to search for their food that one wealthier person didnt want or couldnt finish.

Another thing is rapists, I was watching CNN and saw that a little 9 year old girl was raped and murdered by her stepfather and his buddy. First off what sick twisted freak would rape a child? If their lives were in my head Id have them shoot in the back of the head for being so fuckin sick. Raping a grow woman is sick but a child is even more gross and disgusting then anything else. These men shoudlnt even have a chance to defend themselves if I was them Id fuckign hang myself cuz when you get in prison I wouldnt want to touch the food cuz I know what the cooks do to the food of all rapists and I rather die then eat that. Then they kill her by choking her with a rope I believe, who can seriously kill a child? well I guess if you can rape a child you can kill them. These people are soo sick they should all be shot, I dont care for their life they should just be killed.

Thats pretty much all I have to say for right now, leave your thoughts and comments on these subjects so I can be a smartass and fight with you till I win tongue

Re: sickf--k Rants Once Again..

Kind find anything to argue with you about on those topics..
Being the Father of 3, I can most certainly agree that these people are sick.

I propose Public executions..Pay per view style..giving all proceeds to the victims/families

Dj CiD wrote:

Kind find anything to argue with you about on those topics..
Being the Father of 3, I can most certainly agree that these people are sick.

I propose Public executions..Pay per view style..giving all proceeds to the victims/families

Hell! I can agree with that! Start off with public stockades with neon signs proclaiming their crimes.
Sell rotten fruit and veggies and whatever else, again all proceeds going to the victims,
for throwing at these sick (nasty word). Like in the days of yore.
Extreme public humiliation, then executed in the way they murdered their victim.

You wanna know what Grinds my gears, yes I stole that from Family Guy but last Christmas well my birthday which is around the same date, I got the Zune. I love it, i never have a problem with it or anything, now a years later then have the Zune 80. I hate when people do this, the New Zune has everythign that an ipod had, and its the same price I paid 250 bucks for this new zune and my was 250 as well but I only got the 30. This really pisses me off and I hate when they do it. They do the same with movies, lets make people buy something a second third fourth time and then we'll release a box set with their huge smiles. I hope you choke on your steak you got from our money you greedy bastards.

On CNN.com I saw a story very strange about 3 boys 8-9 years old raped an 11 year old girl..........yes RAPED A 11 YEAR OLD GIRL. How fuckign strange is that, first off these kids shoudlnt even know what sex is since their 8 and 9 years old, and if they do no they shoudl be jerkin it like everyone else instead of raping some 11 year old girl. This is extermely weird/sick/disgusting at the same time. They dont even have sperm yet!!! thats sick, they need some help and not some once a week 80 dollar an hour speicalist they need like a group of doctors studing their every move.

Well thats all I got for tonight

OOO it appears to me I just got fired well in that case, You know what else grinds my gears? You America! Fuck You,

Im sorry i had to quote petter from family guy smile

Drivers!!!! Please do not cut me off when im in a hurry!!! today I went to pick up a pizza and Im driving along doesnt a huge ass van cut me off when i was about 50 feet away go 50 mph so hoping hes gonna b in a hurry hes like 35 mph in a 45. I laid on the horn as i had to break to stop me from ending up in his van. Why the fuck do people do this learn how to drive its not that hard. Left ones the brake right one is the gas steering wheel is the wheel in the left side of the car and you steer with it. I dunno hwo these peopel passed their driving test. This is only a small town USA Im sure its a lot worse wait I knwo its a lot worse in bigger cities. I hate when this happens.

Another is speeding, I was never in an accident, I was almost in like a million since i started driving because dumbasses liek to to stop at a stop sign halfway in the intersection, I go a little too fast in from some people but I know I can handle my driving at those speeds and Im not a showoff. Theres always kids speeding ont he interstate try to pass a truck and loses control and flip, they get throw from the car (should be wearing your seatbelt) and die. They died so they can show their girlfriend or friends that their a real badass. Not all teenagers that die in car accidents are showoffs but there are a few that did and ended up killing themselves or somebody else doing so. So Im sayign if you cant handle your driving get off the road and wait til your mature enough to handle a 2000 pound car.

sickf**k wrote:

Yeah I'm glad we're in Iraq and killign terrorists and making air travel safe

I'm trying really hard to ignore this comment...

sickf**k wrote:

Drivers!!!! Please do not cut me off when im in a hurry!!! today I went to pick up a pizza and Im driving along doesnt a huge ass van cut me off when i was about 50 feet away go 50 mph so hoping hes gonna b in a hurry hes like 35 mph in a 45. I laid on the horn as i had to break to stop me from ending up in his van. Why the fuck do people do this learn how to drive its not that hard. Left ones the brake right one is the gas steering wheel is the wheel in the left side of the car and you steer with it. I dunno hwo these peopel passed their driving test.

Another is speeding, I was never in an accident, I was almost in like a million since i started driving because dumbasses liek to to stop at a stop sign halfway in the intersection, I go a little too fast in from some people but I know I can handle my driving at those speeds and Im not a showoff. Theres always kids speeding ont he interstate try to pass a truck and loses control and flip, they get throw from the car (should be wearing your seatbelt) and die. They died so they can show their girlfriend or friends that their a real badass. Not all teenagers that die in car accidents are showoffs but there are a few that did and ended up killing themselves or somebody else doing so. So Im sayign if you cant handle your driving get off the road and wait til your mature enough to handle a 2000 pound car.

I have a lot of issues with these statements, but I'll keep it brief....

The first issue is right off the bat, you were bitching about people cutting you off when you were "in a hurry" and speeding.  Ok so they are going a little slower but sometimes you have to get into the left lane because of upcoming left turns or maybe to pass an even slower car in their lane.  It's not their fault you are in a hurry. And the reason why they passed their driving tests is because they go the speed limit or under and follow the safe rules of the road.  I bet you even if they are going slower and get in front of you they used a signal because they are good, rule-abiding drivers.

(Oh and by the way it's technically illegal to drive in the left lane in most states.  If you paid attention in Drivers Ed the left lane is a passing lane only intended for that purpose.  There is no such things as the "fast" lane or a "slower lane".  Here in Illinois you can even get a ticket if you drive in the left lane for too long with little to no traffic around, and it's like that many places.  It's intended to be used to pass traffic then get back to the right)

Also with the show offs and stuff, that is kind of out there too.  You did say you know not all kids dying werer because they are showing off, but how do you know most are?  Yeah some people die from fast, negligant driving.  But just as many die from other crash causes too.  Kind of ignorant to think that all these showoffs are the only people or reason kids die in accident.  If you want to blame immaturity or things like that then blame things like underage drinking & driving and things that actually are major causes of accident. 

Finally I love the statement "I was never in an accident, I was almost in like a million since i started driving"  When you think about that does that say a lot the others on the road or you personally?

And how could you have been in nearly a million accidents? You haven't even had your licence for a year yet hmm  it must be pretty crazy driving where you live.

Just cause you have a licence to drive doesn't mean it all of a sudden makes you a good driver. Driving properly over time makes you a good driver!

I would like to add onto what jmh and DTS are saying. Ok to be honest it doesn't matter how long you have been driving for. You keep up what you are doing and you are going to get into an accident or cause one b/c of your reckless driving. They do have a thing that is called speed limits for a reason. And watch one day, how you are driving and you do what you say you do, a cops going to be right there and pull you right over and give you a nasty ticket where you are going to owe alot of money. When you drive, you always, ALWAYS have to be caustious of your surroundings and also by crazy ass drivers. B/c if you're not caustious and you drive like a lunatic, which how many countless times i have seen it happen, get into a serious accident and either you get injured or that person gets injured or even possibly dies from the accident and then the next thing you know, your license is taken away, you go to court, pay a huge ass fine, or go right to prison. So if i was you, i would stop driving like a damn idiot and maniac, and follow the damn rules of the road than being one who's a road rager, even if you don't like the rules, then maybe you don't deserve to have a license. But hey that's why they have rules for us drivers and if you really want to have a licence, obey the rules of the law.