Topic: Win Signed Eli Roth Hostel Posters Contest

WEll the Hostel Part 2 Conest was such a success we managed to setup an even cooler even more awesome-alicious contest. This go around we have 3 Signed Hostel Part 2 Posters for you collectors and fans to hang up on the wall, worship in a shrine or s...

Read More : Win Signed Eli Roth Hostel Posters Contest

Re: Win Signed Eli Roth Hostel Posters Contest

Holy crap!  This is an amazing contest!  One of the best so far.  Anybody who knows me around here, knows what this probably means to me.  I entered and I really fuckin' hope I win.  Thanks for another great contest, fellas.  wink

I got my name in the running on this one........

oh yes i am in. fingers and toes crossed on this on.

Well i just entered this sweet and kickass contest hoping to win.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Anybody who knows me around here, knows what this probably means to me.

I second this statement....except for the fact it means the exact opposite to me....I have no reason to enter this contest, except to maybe win and burn it, but thats just a little too extreme.....lol.....good luck to those entering, at least you know one less person isnt standing in your way of claiming the prize....

I entered the contest cause I thought Hostel 2(to my surprise) was a cool film with good death scenes in it and gore. I'm not a Roth fan at all but this film was cool imho.

I loved Hostel One personaly, it was so different and the fx/make up we amazing.

Last edited by Kyle T (2007-11-15 08:49:47)

i thought folks might dig this contest....  glad you all like it!

I have to say that the quality of prizes here is amazing.  This is an excellent score.

why thank you....

Meh wrote:

i thought folks might dig this contest....  glad you all like it!

I wouldn't say ALL....  lol  lol

RIP wrote:

I entered the contest cause I thought Hostel 2(to my surprise) was a cool film with good death scenes in it and gore. I'm not a Roth fan at all but this film was cool imho.

yeah we are both in this boat. Did you review it? I know I did.

Meh wrote:
RIP wrote:

yeah we are both in this boat. Did you review it? I know I did.

Nope, haven't had time to review it yet but I promise I will this weekend will also make a review for House on Sorority Row.

atta boy. I think its important you review it since it says alot. You and I both thought the concept was lame and both enjoyed it.

Meh wrote:

atta boy. I think its important you review it since it says alot. You and I both thought the concept was lame and both enjoyed it.

Okay, I'll  make a review for it now but it's not gonna be a long review of it if that's okay with ya lol.

Constantce wrote:

I have to say that the quality of prizes here is amazing.  This is an excellent score.

i agree and i am in for sure! smile

i try to make sure we have lots and lots of great contests... its something that occupies alot of my time but its also alot of fun to do smile

Im Entered