Topic: Talk about a sickfuck!!!

only in PA http://wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=7367537
this is a local news station from my area. what sort of sick person would do this to dogs I love dogs and they should skin the person that did this mad thats sad

Re: Talk about a sickfuck!!!

Michael Vick?

i saw this on CNN Last night and shook my head.

Dj CiD wrote:

Michael Vick?

LOL, yeah that's my boy Vick.....sure knows how to screw up one's NFL season for me.

you know, I 'm tired of people using the excuse that "animals aren't people...  they have no soul...bla bla bla."  Regardless of whether they have souls or not, they are still inhabitants of this earth.  Whatever happened to common goddamn courtesy and respect?!?!?!

^Hell yeah.
What the hell do you need DOG skins for anyway?

what the hell, was sombody making a coat? Why the hell would you skin a dog, puppies are so cute you'd have to be a cold fucker to kill and skin a puppy.

man, thats really messed up. kinda reminds me of 101 dalmations... Cruella de Vil anyone?

oh and btw. message to cronenbergfan, love the avatar man.

The End of Days people,The End of Days. How this planet has has survived this long without imploding, is a horror movie in it's own right.
If the animal kingdom can ever rise, and who can say it can't with  secret governmental genetic engineering we all know is going on. we might want to start   rethinking our attitudes about animals.
Payback could be a bitch.

Last edited by mothermayhem (2007-11-16 14:57:28)

mothermayhem wrote:

The End of Days people,The End of Days. How this planet has has survived this long without imploding, is a horror movie in it's own right.
If the animal kingdom can ever rise, and who can say it can't with  secret governmental genetic engineering we all know is going on. we might want to start   rethinking our attitudes about animals.
Payback could be a bitch.

"Planet of The Apes" comes to mind cool

horrormonger wrote:

^Hell yeah.
What the hell do you need DOG skins for anyway?

Maybe he was cold and didn't have a jacket or something.:lol:

oh this is sick it happened again sadmad
http://wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=7371115
seriously i hope find these ppl and fuckign put them away for a logn time cuz if not then they'll be shot