Re: Ages of members

Beer and caesars... RIP, so a little of both but more on the beer side of it tongue

LoudLon wrote:

I'm an October baby -- turned 36 last month, and I'm still turning heads.  Granted they're turning away, but nevertheless...

LMAO!!!!!..... lol same here my friend but i am 27 as of this past August

A lady should not discuss her age...oh, hell, I ain't no lady!  34 and my son's friends check me out.

I'm with Kill the Firstborn.........I'm feeling younger by the minute reading all through this thing......lol

I'm 35 and look damn good............

to me.

MissKatonic666 wrote:

A lady should not discuss her age...oh, hell, I ain't no lady!  34 and my son's friends check me out.

My 15yo daughter has 666 in her social...should I be worried?

MissKatonic666 wrote:

I have no doubt I would check you out too cool

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-11-16 23:51:34)

MissKatonic666 wrote:

A MILF eh, but I am 3 years older than you but doesn't matter lol.:lol::P

MissKatonic666 wrote:

i know what that feels like. there is a 5 year old kid in the apartment across from mine and he always follows me around and stares at me, he thinks i am his girlfriend >.<

im 16 going on 17 december 17th i still feel like a kid compared to u guys no offense

Kill The Firstborn wrote:
MissKatonic666 wrote:

i know what that feels like. there is a 5 year old kid in the apartment across from mine and he always follows me around and stares at me, he thinks i am his girlfriend >.<

Awwww KTFB has a boyfriend!

Who would have thought being 23 would make me feel 50.  I have acid reflux, high cholesterol, carpal tunnel, and arthritis.....couple that with an un-diagnosable sharp pain in my side and I am just a completely wreck!.  Oh and lets not forget issues with my knees.  But at least my libido matches my age range!  tongue

sickf**k wrote:

im 16 going on 17 december 17th i still feel like a kid compared to u guys no offense

You ARE a kid to compared to us.  All of us.  Except for maybe Tim. He's still fetal. wink

speaking of age, getting to know etc...has everyone psoted a pic in the pictures post? I can put a face to most everyone here...if you're new(er) and haven't...please do...if you're as ugly as RIP...please don't lol:D:P

im 17, and in may ill be 18

41 and still dead sexy!

16... hmm

PhilnEdee wrote:
MissKatonic666 wrote:

OMG my 14 year old son does too...

MissKatonic666 wrote:
PhilnEdee wrote:
MissKatonic666 wrote:

OMG my 14 year old son does too...

I think we're in BIG trouble! Especially if they ever get together...sounds like the premise of a good horror flick?!!!

Oh yeah PhilinEdee - BIG TROUBLE.  lol

36 with the internal organs of a 63 yr old  lol

I'm 20...just getting a glimpse at the good and bad:P

I'm 27...and feeling older everyday my back kills me lol

Hey i know how you feel Raven. Some of the times both my knees hurt and my right shoulder hurts once in a while where i get muscle spasms. I think i have other stuff that hurts on me but can't remember. And i'm not even 27 yet.

PhilnEdee wrote:

speaking of age, getting to know etc...has everyone psoted a pic in the pictures post? I can put a face to most everyone here...if you're new(er) and haven't...please do...if you're as ugly as RIP...please don't lol:D:P

Hey now, my sexy pics on there from earlier this summer at the beach and all the ladies are drooling for me on here.......well, maybe at least for my beers in my pics they are.:lol::P