Alexander over Silva
Herman over Doerksen
Chonan over Parisyan
Fisher over Edgar
Lytle over Alves
Reinhardt over Lauzon
Aurelio over Caudillo
McCrory over Gono

A few of these fights I know nothing about, so I am taking a stab at.   I went with the upset of Bsibing over Evans.  I like Bisbing a lot and think he can hold Evans in check.

Re: UFC 78- Validation

I don't think Bisping has a ghost of a chance myself...He certainly has not looked dominate in any of his victories...I like Alexander tho..He's the real deal...That should be a great scrap...

jmh314 wrote:

So here are my predictions for tonight UFC Validation:

Bisbing over Evans
Alexander over Silva
Herman over Doerksen
Chonan over Parisyan
Fisher over Edgar
Lytle over Alves
Reinhardt over Lauzon
Aurelio over Caudillo
McCrory over Gono

A few of these fights I know nothing about, so I am taking a stab at.   I went with the upset of Bsibing over Evans.  I like Bisbing a lot and think he can hold Evans in check.

Muwhahahhahaha....finally ......you ready to bet my friend.......I am the martial artist so maybe I can finally win a dvd bet lol.:P

Which fight we betting on Rip?

jmh314 wrote:

Which fight we betting on Rip?

Actually when are these fights?

Tonight....I assume some are alreayd over.  lol

jmh314 wrote:

Tonight....I assume some are alreayd over.  lol

well flip a coin then and i bet......bet you have won too many fucking times now lol but i win on UFC though.

Well I like Bisbing over Evans   and   Alexander over Silva   .....any of these interest you?

4 fights are alrready over and I am 1-3.....  so the odds are in your favor tonight if you pick one to bet on

I like Bisping too and I don't wanna bet on the Silva fight cause he's unbpredictacble

well then I guess were shit outta luck for tonight then.

I bet that Chris Cocker slams his ham against jbsomebody,,,,,know what i mean lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:

I like Bisping too and I don't wanna bet on the Silva fight cause he's unbpredictacble

Silva and Anderson are both pretty damn unpredictable....someone is gonna get knocked the fuck out i nthat match.

My boy Couture is gone so i am depressed

Good riddance

jmh314 wrote:

Good riddance

Oh you fucker.......I can't wait til the Falcons whoop the Colts ass next week.

Ha.  I'm gonna enjoy my new DVD and your new avatar after that one.  Too bad we couldnt agree on one of those fights so I could take you for another DVD tonight too

jmh314 wrote:

Ha.  I'm gonna enjoy my new DVD and your new avatar after that one.  Too bad we couldnt agree on one of those fights so I could take you for another DVD tonight too

That's does it...........okay...you aren't man enough to drink with me in AIM's like edogg and BDD but you talk the shit(just kidding) but let's go.....I'm not a pussy so let's bet

lol I'm at work right now so I cant really be drinkin at the moment....

jmh314 wrote:

lol I'm at work right now so I cant really be drinkin at the moment....

Erick(Edogg) had a cooler at work last night in his office lol.....but when do you gte off work

I wont be home for another 2 hours, but it's straight to bed cause I gotta be back at work at 630 am

jmh314 wrote:

I wont be home for another 2 hours, but it's straight to bed cause I gotta be back at work at 630 am

Well you better  say your prayers for the Falcons whooping the Colts as next week then shitty

ha, I dont need to pray.  It's an easy win...you better sell your soul to the Devil to even have a shot....

jmh314 wrote:

ha, I dont need to pray.  It's an easy win...you better sell your soul to the Devil to even have a shot....

Lol, blow it put your ass....the COONS will win!!!!!! Just save your money cause you will need it.:lol:

I'd tell you to save your money, but I think you already spent it all on my last 7 DVD wins!  hahaha!

jmh314 wrote:

I'd tell you to save your money, but I think you already spent it all on my last 7 DVD wins!  hahaha!

Damn, that's cold.......well little lady I feel a streak c'mon on for me so you better save your money lol.:lol: