Re: UFC 78- Validation

We'll see about that.  I've got my list ready so I will get to you at halftime with what I want, cause the colts should be well on their way by the half.

jmh314 wrote:

We'll see about that.  I've got my list ready so I will get to you at halftime with what I want, cause the colts should be well on their way by the half.

Whatever you say Rex " I suck poles" Grossman.....

Sexy Rexy has nothing to do with the fact that you took the Falcunts over the Colts....

jmh314 wrote:

Sexy Rexy has nothing to do with the fact that you took the Falcunts over the Colts....

LOL, true but I am not a pussy when it comes time to even bet on my team......ZING......are you eevn drinking.....oh, I guess water then lol

lol we've been over this, I'm not drinking cause I'm at work. 

I am not a pussy for not betting on the Bears, I am smart.  I mean the you cant let your hometown loyalty overshadow the truth....Falcons over the Colts, are you kidding me?  lol  I think 90% of Atlanta dont think they have a chance.

Getting back to UFC, I am only 1-5 so far on tonights picks.... ouch!

jmh314 wrote:

Getting back to UFC, I am only 1-5 so far on tonights picks.... ouch!

Well I would bet on a fight but they are all boring tonight.........I bet Chris Cocker could be Jb....LOL/

Well Herman just beat Doerksen, so I am up to 2-5....  if I win the last 3 fights I break even.

jmh314 wrote:

Well Herman just beat Doerksen, so I am up to 2-5....  if I win the last 3 fights I break even.

Is Chris Cocker managing your small slingshot.........sorry justin, i had to say it lol:lol::

^ if that made any sense I'd reply to it.

You should have bet me on Alexander vs Silva.....   Silva beat the fuck out of Alexander in round 1.   Told ya someone was gonna get knocked out.

jmh314 wrote:

^ if that made any sense I'd reply to it.

You should have bet me on Alexander vs Silva.....   Silva beat the fuck out of Alexander in round 1.   Told ya someone was gonna get knocked out.

Hey jerk off........ I bet that I am drunker than ya'll deciding a  QB for neat week shit fucks.

I appologize again cause I was shitfaced last night.

Dick.    lol   just kidding there Jorge

jmh314 wrote:

Dick.    lol   just kidding there Jorge

Okay, Elton John.:lol:

Does that even make sense?  At least mine has some relevance, albeit in Spanish

jmh314 wrote:

Does that even make sense?  At least mine has some relevance, albeit in Spanish

Okay how about this, Rico Suave?:lol: