Topic: Fortune in Dental Temporary Agency

What is dental temporary agency? A dental temporary agency is a business that provides dental staffing services on temporary basis. The dental temporary agency provides employment or on a contractual basis for dental hygieniest, dental assistants, dentist, dental receptionist, dental office managers, and other dental professionals. The dental temporary agency either sends these dental professionals on a temporary assignments from hourly to long term assignments, usually 12 weeks assignments. It all depends on the contract. Also, some dental temporary agency provides temporary to permanent placement or just direct placement.  http://anthonysguides.com/dental_temporary_agency.htm

EDIT BY MODERATOR: I would encourage you all to thank this spammer by sending them some email via their site.

Re: Fortune in Dental Temporary Agency

thanks for clearing this up for me tongue

WTF??????  Is this a spammer?  If it is this may be the most fucked up spam post we have yet to see.........

It is funny though being on a horror forum. Wtf were they thinking?

haha  lol  I thought they were maybe gunna offer some vampire fangs or rotten zombie teeth.

Do they offer teeth filing? I always wanted a mouthfull of pointed teeth.

Last edited by horrormonger (2007-11-20 18:49:47)

i would email and ask! They obviosuly want questions asked.. lots and lots and LOTS of questions.

lol maybe good ole Marv saw the TEETH trailer and wants some action!!!!!

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2007-11-20 19:31:17)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

lol maybe good ole Marv saw the TEETH trailer and wants some action!!!!!

lolz good one dead  lol

Hmmm......let's see here....so Mr. Dentist what is a good cure for hallItocious breath cause there's this waitress at Huddle House that makes me gag when I am trying to order some food.:lol: